network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Cookie Monstah!!!

Default [NEWS] Killzone 3 3D

The title says it all, if you have been recently on any video-game site or recently read a magazine, you might have heard of Killzone 3 and how it might be using the new 3D Technology (Batman Arkham Asylum already GOTY Edition has it), well today Sony confirmed it and gave a little something-something about the game's plot and atmosphere.

1.Plot

Killzone 3 will take place right after the last game, with Helghan emperor Scolar Visari dead by Rico and Sevís hands. The charismatic leaderís death sent planet Helghan into a downward spiral of political scheming, infighting, and homicide. To make matters worse, a nuclear warhead went off in Helghanís capital city, wiping out the ISA forces present there. The goal of Killzone 3 is to battle the Helghast alone without ISA backup.

If you played Killzone 2 then you know they did an awesome job with the graphics, cut scenes, and the story mode. It was EPIC!!!! I really felt that i was in the game because they give the same expression as any person would do in a troubled situation ...I though Killzone 2 was going to be like any other first person shooter,but it really wasn't It was unique one thing i really hated though were the control settings, they were totally different from any other shooters, e.g. Call of Duty. But it can be changed easily, all you have to do is change the control settings and you are good to go. Also, Guerrilla Games made a good job in making the dessert, it looked perfect, can't wait to see how they will master the art of controlling snow...lol. Anyway, if you never played or heard of Killzone I strongly suggest playing the game because it really is one of a kind.

Hopefully we will hear more news about it at E3, and maybe this game will work with the PS3 Move

UPDATE: VIDEO PREVIEW

Killzone 3 Hands-On Impressions - PlayStation 3 Previews at GameSpot
    Last edited by darkgundamz; 05-28-2010 at 03:51 AM.

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Love The Graphics wish could play that

Cool graphics.. is it only available for the PS3? Any chance of it coming out for PSP ?

History of PSP Slim 2k>
    3.71m33 > 5.00m33-6 > Bricked > 3.71m33 > 5.00m33-6 > 5.50GenD-3
    Big thanks to omarein for including me in the KHBBS theme credits, and for the effort in making the theme

ミク RULES .

Cookie Monstah!!!

Update: Video review added

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Quote Originally Posted by 827apple View Post
    Cool graphics.. is it only available for the PS3? Any chance of it coming out for PSP ?
    no, there isn't a chance.