network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    The Infamous Ninja

Default F.e.a.r. 3 2011 (f.3.a.r.)

Originally scheduled for a 2010 release the game's released was moved into 2011. The game would be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. New features for this game would be the "divergent co-op" mode will allow players assume the role of one of two characters.

Players can step into the shoes of Point Man, the genetically engineered supersoldier who appeared in the first F.E.A.R., or his brother, Paxton Fettel, who has telekinetic powers. The abilities for the Point Man are the same, with shooting enemies and slowing time. As Fettel, you assist the Point Man by using telekinesis, stun, possession, and other abilities.

Flag Counter

Spot Veteran

I never really understood FEAR, I mean the little girl made the monsters that try to kill you but she saves you from them also. Maybe I never played enough of the game to understand but this looks good.
    Check my website out: Click Here

The Infamous Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Konkor View Post
    I never really understood FEAR, I mean the little girl made the monsters that try to kill you but she saves you from them also. Maybe I never played enough of the game to understand but this looks good.
    I never played the game too, well my friends play the game and they said it's awesome.

Flag Counter