network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    News Poster

Default Gran Turismo 5 Coming November 2

Many of us racing fans have been waiting so patiently for this game to come out, despite the fact that it has been delayed way too many times.

At E3, Jack Tretton revealed that Gran Turismo 5 will be coming out November 2.

In the meantime, check out this awesome trailor:

A collector's edition is also revealed. It will include an exclusive 1:43 scale diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V, an in-depth 300 page car guide, a GT branded keychain, a voucher for 5 DLC cars, and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
    All this for $99.99!

You won't be disappointed after the long wait. The game has over 950 cars and graphics that will blow your mind! The amount of detail in this game is why it has been delayed so many times.

[Via PS Blog]

Ultra Member

I was hoping for a Wheel to be bundled, but this is awesome, 950+ Gorgeous graphics, damage. This is worth the wait, I bet they wanted to make it perfect is all.

Unknown

YAY!!!! On my Birthday. Hope i get it as a gift from someone

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

I like GT but IDK if I really wanna get it. I was never really that into it, but loved it at the same time.. you get what i mean? kinda confusing... i know...

I guess its just like eye candy to me though... Its like you want it but once you get it you don't have the need for it anymore...

Cookie Monstah!!!

I WILL FUCKIN!!!!!!! GET!!!!!!! THIS!!!!!!!!!!

975+ cars,, only on ps3

imagine if they add hella add-ons for tracks, cars,terrain... one thing tho will Gran Turismo include Formula 1 or nah?

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

I so badly want the little model car, That GTR Skyline looks nice. Dose anyone know the price for this?

XMB Creator

hmm...racing games are basicly all the same... wouldn't even recieve this as a gift.
    lol...100$ > >
    Last edited by IncognitoXB; 06-20-2010 at 09:23 AM.

^Thanks go to gman for this sig!^

Themes:

Retired

Am I the only one who thought this was already out?
    I swear I've heard about it before, being released and stuff....

Cookie Monstah!!!

@IncognitoXB: The GT series is not just like any other racing game!!!!!!!!!!

This game shits on all the other racing games that tries to go pro, here are some examples: Forza, Need for speed shift, Grid, Need for Speed Pro Street. I always like the Gran turismo series because, it feels like you are in a real car, you might say "oh, dumbass u play using a controller" but even so unlike all other racing games, this game gives you a hard time if you don't know how to play, like when you are goin fast and you try to turn,you would lose a shit load of balance which makes sense unlike in the other games where you turn and is like nothin. That's why I can't even waiting for this game, been waiting for like 5 years, hopefully they don't change the date again.

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=