network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    PS3 XMB Creator

Default TDK : A New Vision in PS3 Theme Making

Hello everyone,

I'm Holland M. and I'm here to give you my first ever exclusive inside look on one of my biggest theme projects...ever! You've all seen my themes. You all know my work. You all know what I'm capable of and each release I never seem to disappoint my fans. My next great theme will be so big, so powerful, so sexy, so sleek, so dark, so artistic, so...unique... that it is taking time to create the masterpiece and I've decided to give you an inside look on what's to come before I even finish it. So sit back and enjoy this inside look on a new vision in PS3 theme-making.

Project "TDK" (or just "TDK") is actually a new concept that I began brainstorming and thought about in late 2008. It was suppose to be created and released the week The Dark Knight arrived on DVD and Bluray. However, it was pushed back and later left off the chopping block all together as newer themes and concepts were easier to create and came up instead that proved to be more successful at the time. Well it's 2009 now and I've promised this year to present better themes in every way possible than last years and my [GenTu 2009] Series themes are my best yet. TDK will join the ranks and possibly take place as my best theme of 2009.

So what is TDK? It's a theme INSPIRED by The Dark Knight, one of 2008's most successful movies and one of the most successful movies of all time. Let's get one thing clear right now- this is not just another "Dark Knight" theme. This is my vision of batman and life through the eyes of Bruce Wayne himself. This theme isn't about Batman. It isn't filled with movie posters and wallpapers. There are enough of those themes. I don't create themes based on movies and games or specifics because I like to present my themes to a wide audience so anyone can enjoy them- usually they are abstract. This theme will be just like that.

This theme will show you the world through Bruce Wayne. It's luxurious, it has his style, it is created with him in mind and suits his personality and taste. It's classy, and glossy, and built with the latest technology from Wayne Enterprises. It took time. It took patience. And now he has his very own Playstation 3 theme. This theme will definately be designer- of course- we are talking about Bruce Wayne here. Look at him:

He's got so much to say and he's got so much to show and TDK will express Bruce Wayne in ways no one has ever done before. People show Batman, but what about the man under the costume? Batman may make for good movie themes, but if you make a theme based off the man underneath the costume- you'll find a theme more creative, sexy, and defined than most themes you've seen period.

So this is my new vision! Project TDK is full steam ahead and will be completed soon. This exclusive first look is only right here on ConsoleSpot. Only here can you get the latest scoop on my themes before they even come out. Now let's take a look at what you can expect in TDK.

1. Multiple Backgrounds. Expect to find more wallpapers. Bruce Wayne is a man of taste and variety. He never drives the same car twice, he can change clothes and personas multiple times a day. So expect to find multiple backgrounds- all rendered in High Definition- pure 1920 x 1080 resolution. Sorry, but this theme will be for HDTV's only- no SDTV version is in the works right now. Get with the times!

2. A Dark Soundset. These aren't your typical sounds. These are the sounds Bruce Wayne hears every day. These are the sounds masterfully created to suit his character and personality just as The Dark Knight's soundtrack was expertly produced to bring the movie alive. The music from the movie did no less than express the correct tones, attitudes, feelings, and expressions of the characters and what was going around them. This theme will do no less.

3. Sleek, Sexy, and Designer Icons. All original, all fully liscensed and created. Prepare yourself to see the world through Bruce Wayne. See a world of luxury, of the latest best in everything. Prepare to be wowed and wowed again. Bruce takes nothing less than perfect, because he can afford it and now so can you. They will gleam, they will blend- yet stand out.

Here are some conceptual shots of what you MAY EXPECT from the final theme. But I'll give you a hint- don't expect too much of what you see below to be the actual theme The final theme will be a surprise to everyone, but what you see below are brainstorms, and a world of ideas that may have been picked up and ported to TDK's final release...

As you can see it's a darker, grungy look. Not a lot of people know about Bruce and his undercover life as The Dark Knight. You can expect to see art, but not some movie posters of the Joker and Batman. This isn't some typical Batman fan theme. This is TDK- a theme of its own, that expresses The Dark Knight and the man under the costume in ways never done before. You can expect the final version to be released in May 2009, but you don't have to wait till then to get a piece of TDK!

I present to you another Consolespot exclusive! Included in this post is a Project TDK Exclusive Wallpaper you can only download from this site and from this post. There are multiple resolutions and even an iPhone version included in the zip file. This is another concept art from the TDK project and it may not reflect actual wallpapers seen in the actual theme, but I promise this wallpaper is itself a theme of the PS3 theme. It's some nice eye candy for your desktop and should help transform your desktop into something sexeh Hope it holds you until TDK's release very soon!

Any comments are greatly appreciated. I'd love to hear what you have to say. If you have any ideas about how you want the final product to look now is your time to speak! Only you here at Consolespot reading this get this inside look and this chance to change a mega PS3 theme project that will be distributed to the entire world! So if you have any likes or dislikes then I want to hear them all and I'll read them all

REMEMBER: THIS IS COMING SOON ONLY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3. PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST OR REQUEST PLAYSTATION PORTABLE VERSIONS. THIS IS NOT BEING CREATED FOR A HANDHELD SYSTEM.

THIS THEME IS COMING SOON: MAY 2009
    TO PLAYSTATION 3
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SoulOfThePharaoh; 05-01-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Elite Poster

I can not wait! You are the most awesomeness PS3 theme creator ever. xD

The Black Knight

hmm...PS3 Themes I should make themes for it too.I don't know yet still working on a project for the PSP.Still trying to bring out the PSP sexiness, simplicity, & Uniqueness back to the PSP with one of my projects.Wow while typing i got an idea for the theme.hehe
    [Release]BlackBox Core Registry Flash & BackUp
    OFFICIAL FIRMWARES THREAD[Updated -Added 6.20 FW]

PSN:NightWCalyster
    Get a PS3 and go Beyond the unimaginable!
    ---------------------------------------------

Minister of Magic
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

you remind me of Mr_Evo of the PSP theming world...

and yes! i can't wait for TDK... the way you advertised it, i expecting something sexy for my PS3..

LOUD NOISES!!!

Seems good, looking forward to its release

I ♥ Misa Campo

Cant wait for this one.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfThePharaoh View Post
    THIS THEME IS COMING SOON: MAY 2009
    TO PLAYSTATION 3
    So where's the theme at? It's October already and I don't see the theme anywhere.
    ______

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xWarWolfx View Post
    So where's the theme at? It's October already and I don't see the theme anywhere.
    I was thinking the same lol.

can i get an lol? >.>

edit:
    also, holland, what happened to "The Invasion Begins December 9th?"
    it's um, december 14th, and still no invasion ps3 theme.
    hmm...