network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Unknown

Default Looking For Ps3 Themes

hey guys, i juss bought a slim 120 ps3, and wanna know where i can get some cool themes. i have tried our ps3 theme threads and umm, they kinda suck. not many to choose from. so guys where can i looks....cause google keeps sending to links of crappy themes. also feel free to suggest some themes u guys like personally.

OI!! These themes aren't crappy!
    Most new themes are from the store and paid for like 1.50 for dynamic themes
    get them they are good
    + PSStore released premium themes

▂▂▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ M H lM Hkr █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂▂▂

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼
    M ߥk_ - h r & HM
    ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hurarah View Post
    OI!! These themes aren't crappy!
    Most new themes are from the store and paid for like 1.50 for dynamic themes
    get them they are good
    + PSStore released premium themes
    Sry if i offended u. I liked the OS inspired themes. if there aint no other free ps3 theme sites worth checking out, i might as well buy a few.....thankz

XMB Creator

Create a Japanese PSN account and download the free Afrika dynamic theme. You may want to look on youtube on how to create a Japanese account.
    Here's what it look like.

Get 176 custom waves for 5.00 HERE
    See the worlds biggest idiot HERE

Unknown

Dam !!!!!!!!!
    thankz

I go to bestps3themes.com and ps3-themes.com, sure you might have to weed through a page or so of lame ones but all and all, those are ones I frequent the most. Allps3themes.com used to be good too, but they haven't had a update since March of this year so I don't go back to them as much. But of those few sites I have over 75+ themes for my PS3. Hope that helps.

I dobt mean to jack a thred but i need help too and i dont think i need another thread! lol
    im looking for a theme that came a lil bit ago and i cant remember the name. i know it looked cool tho! ;p
    the way i can explain the theme is it had a comet or a meteor theme to it. it looked really nice the way i remember it. lots of orange or red??? can anyone remember or help me deliberate?