network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How does the Sony company fix the PSP 3000?

I know for the Phat PSP they had to use a Pandora Battery to get it into service mode and same with 2000
    SO how do the professionals put the PSP 3000 into service mode if the pandora battery doesnt work on that OS?

Ultra Member

Only Sony knows.

Maybe they just replace the motherboard, cause if we (the psp community) knew, we probably wouldn't have bricked psp's anymore.

Ya i dont know i was just curious because when someone does have a PSP 3000 updated to OFW 6.20 then they must have some kind of device or what you said replace the motherboard but it would have to be an easier way than having to take the PSP apart to get at the motherboard.

Ultra Member

So far, only one way to find out; we infiltrate sony headquarters...... or wherever the hell they fix bricked psp's at.

Lets do it
    they probubly have like an underground headquarters
    Ohh and how did the Pandora Battery get leaked out of PSP headquarters if you know?

Retired

As the pandora battery somehow leaked, I doubt Sony would risk that happening again. Therefore, simply replacing the bricked console is safer.

Furfag

Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    As the pandora battery somehow leaked, I doubt Sony would risk that happening again. Therefore, simply replacing the bricked console is safer.
    Yeah, and maybe they'll get a 2k instead of a 3k next time. Once the change comes, im going Apple. I'll just hate having to learn everything. As for raiding Sony's headquarters. You'll walk two steps within the building (without a proper I.D.) before getting sniped by some elite task force.

Ultra Member

Maybe I should send in my 3000 saying I cut it off during updating and see if they give me a refurb.

And let's infiltrate Sony HQ; SOLID SNAKE STYLE!!!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by dripz167 View Post
    Maybe I should send in my 3000 saying I cut it off during updating and see if they give me a refurb.

And let's infiltrate Sony HQ; SOLID SNAKE STYLE!!!
    I'm pretty sure you got a 1yr limit. Unless more than a year passed. Then screw it.

sony just uses a special mem stick and pandora.