network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cookie Monstah!!!

Default God of War: Ghost of Sparta Announced

Hello PSP owners/God of War fans!!!!!

Since I can't start threads on the News section I decided to put it here.

If you played God of War III you know that the ending was sort of confusing because we see that Kratos stabs himself with the Blade of Olympus leaving him with a giant cut on his chest therefore bleeding to death, but shortly after the credits we see that on the same location where Kratos fainted, his body nor the Blade of Olympus are there.

Also If you are a trophy hunter and received a platinum you know that on the platinum trophy description it sends you to a website, God of War 3 - Ghost of Sparta,during the website's first days when noone achieved the platinum. The website showed some drops of water like tears, but as soon as more people acquired their platinums, we start to notice that it is in fact rain and not tears. Since more people started to get the trophy the website showed a shadow. It seems that after Sony's limit for the platinum was achieved they decided to announce the next God of War game, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, this will be released on the PSP. Not much is known only that it will be release Later this year.

Storyline

So serving as a prequel, this new journey picks up after God of War concludes, telling the story of Kratos’ ascension to power as the God of War. In his quest to rid the nightmares that haunt him, Kratos must face his dark past to prove his worthiness to the Gods — a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds, and finally answer long-awaited questions about Kratos’ tattoo, scar, and family. Armed with the deadly chained Blades of Chaos, he will once again have to overcome armies of mythological monsters, legions of undead soldiers, and amazingly dangerous and brutal landscapes throughout his merciless quest.
    Last edited by darkgundamz; 05-13-2010 at 02:23 AM.

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Furfag

That's a PSP screenshot? I think I just sh*t mah pants. O_O

Don't Stop Me Now

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    That's a PSP screenshot? I think I just sh*t mah pants. O_O
    I want this game...now!
    Hopefully it can be better than the first one and it will last longer(more gametime)

Many thanks to DigitalFlow for making Bruce Lee sig

Elite Poster

I found more screenies! And yeah, these are PSP screenshots.

I'm looking forward to it. The announcement said that they will provide 25% more gameplay, an improved weapon system, higher resolution environments, new magical powers and greater depths of scale.
    Last edited by Vectro; 05-13-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Ultra Member

Nice news! Looking forward to buying this game when it is released! Love the God of War series
    Thanx to NinjaPanda for making me this ↑.

Retired

Nice post! I locked the old announcement thread and moved yours.
    Seriously, darkgundamz you've been a member here for long enough to know not to post console topics in General discussion.

Can't wait for the game... GoW Chains of Olympus was awesomeness enough!
    I just hope they can top it off

Ultra Member

The screen dark posted looks like the part from GOW2 when you're about to get the bow and arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dripz167 View Post
    The screen dark posted looks like the part from GOW2 when you're about to get the bow and arrow.
    hmm now that you mention it yeah it sort of does
    ....for the better or the worst?
    ....you decide.

Cookie Monstah!!!

@psyko: sorry

I'm also lookin forward to this game,chains of olympus was great to me. I didn't think it was too short either, just easy. In here it looks perfect for a psp game. Hopefully we will hear more news about it on E3 this year.

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

I can't wait for this game.