network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default any good infrastructure mode games????

i know this questions has probably been asked alot, srry, butall the other threads seem old and i dont know if those games stiff have online or if it was taken down. =/

i want to get one or two new infrastructure mode games. i want infrastructure mode because it gives me something to do after i complete the game or something to do if i dont wanna do story mode or carrer mode, etc.

The only one i had was fifa8 and not many people play it anymore and i dont think i want to get fifa10.

I dont really want any shooter games like syphon filter or resistance retribution or medal of honor, etc. not really what i wanna do on psp, mabey in the longrun but not at the moment. =)

im willing to look at any other kinds. im definitely getting ace combat joint assault when it comes out . and mabey motor storm arctic edge.

im trying to find any racing kinda games but i cant find any besides arctic edge that are somewhat rescent and has people online. i got testdrive but it was shut down before i even could play online, got it a few monthes ago. =/

so does anyone have an suggestions for infrastructure games besides shooters that have a lot of people online?????
    Last edited by ninja_boy1012; 07-13-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Elite Poster

well theres the NFS (need for speed) series that have the infrastructure.. then theres the Burnout series as well... if you have a usb cord and Xlink kai you can play ad hoc over the internet with other people, thats if you dont have a ps3...
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish
    PLUH!!!!!

i dont think the burnout series has online, i have burnout legends.

i dont have a psp or xlink Kai, i canda just want it made into the game incase i go to a cousins house or something, i dont want to have to bring a cord and hook it up and stuff.

and are all the need for speed online have people on? need for speed shit is the newest one right?

Try the Socom series.
    Medal of Honor: Heros 2
    Syphon Filter: Combat Ops

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ninja_boy1012 View Post
    i dont think the burnout series has online, i have burnout legends.

i dont have a psp or xlink Kai, i canda just want it made into the game incase i go to a cousins house or something, i dont want to have to bring a cord and hook it up and stuff.

and are all the need for speed online have people on? need for speed shit is the newest one right?
    LMAO Need For Speed Shit.... hahaha yeh i think Shift is the newest one ...
    PLUH!!!!!

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed all the typos from this guy?

Instead of saying "Shift", he said "shit"....

Ninjaboy, the latest games that people play and have online are Socom FTB 2 and 3. FTB 2 has online for free while FTB 3, you have to pay a one time fee of $15 USD.

Another game is ModNation Racers PSP, but just like FTB 3, you have to pay a one time fee of $15 USD.

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Madden NFL 10, NBA Live 10... IDK what else.

EDIT: LOL Urban beat me to it about the "shit" part! He typed his before I can finish mine lol.

Elite Poster

wait you have to pay to play online with others??? and yeh i saw his typos... the SHit one was just funny seeing that some of the NFS games are shit... anyway i didnt know you had to pay for Modnation online play.. WTH???
    PLUH!!!!!

lol sorry!!!! =/

Elite Poster

its ok..we all make typos...
    PLUH!!!!!

hehehe, not off to a good start here am i. =/