network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Got Peace walker a week ago

i just got the game a week ago its so darn good i play 2 player co-ops with my bro so many weapons n item's its so cool so what do you's think of the game ^_^

PSP2002-3.60 OFW>3.71m33-2>5.00m33-4>5.00m33-6 best m33 ever>5.50GEN-D2>5.50GEN-D3 latest GEN rules>
    PSPGEN FOREVER

I think its the best shooter ever out for the PSP, next to syphon filter logans shadow, the multiplayer is awesome

The best game so far on psp

is there infrastructure

Spot Veteran

Nope, I'm guessing infrastructure would be kinda hard to play with when doing co-op, because of lag time and stuff like that. I hate lag...

I'm on the 2nd to last mission, I keep doing earlier missions to get more troops so i can make all the guns before i beat it.

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife1230 View Post
    Nope, I'm guessing infrastructure would be kinda hard to play with when doing co-op, because of lag time and stuff like that. I hate lag...

I'm on the 2nd to last mission, I keep doing earlier missions to get more troops so i can make all the guns before i beat it.
    First or Second ending?

Check the Sticky Posted for Videos on how to get S Ranks in the harder to obtain ops

Spot Veteran

im doing that too, getting S rank i mean, and i dont like using any type of walkthrough for a MGS game on my first play through, and since I havent fully beaten it yet i cant look at your guides.... Sorry. :\

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Elite Poster

im doing that too, getting S rank i mean, and i dont like using any type of walkthrough for a MGS game on my first play through, and since I havent fully beaten it yet i cant look at your guides.... Sorry. :\
    No worries, keep them in mind after yo played through, the Main Ops are pretty basic, but there are some tricky Extra Ops.

Cheers 4 Beers!

Elite Poster

You mean you're on Peace Walker battle 2? There are more missions to play after that, so much more. You can develop all guns later in the game.

Ultra Member

I can't play the game properly because of my broken analog stick. I'm still playing Persona 3 Portable.