network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Dissidia Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy KEEPS FREEZING AND TURNS OFF MY PSP!

help, i dont know why but this game keeps on freezing then suddenly turns off my psp, other games work, they're perfectly fine... but i dunno what happened to this game... i love games like this, and probably totally addicted.. haha LOL, but the crashing and freezing thingy sucks, if somebody knows how to fix it, please help me! i really wanna continue it, and yah, want to beat chaos :'(

oh i forgot, my psp's cfw is 6.60 pro b10, the save file i got from the internet is from 2010/2011, and i only got my game on 2012, so uhhm.. probably the firmware supported by the save data is 5.50? im not sure, my question iss, does the firmware of the save file affect the new firmware of the psp? cuz it always crashes when i start story mode, but when i start a new game, it seems fine... i dunno, i got like 5 save files from the internet and all crashes, so yeah... does it affect the game? does the firmware affect the game of the psp with the new firmware? please answer me!

Restart the system and then check it.