network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default psptube not working anymore

ok i been having this problem sence 2 days ago it used to work but now it doesnt. It loads it but not the videos. I first thought it was my psp. But my brother got the same problem then i am thinking there is something wrong with the program. I am sure its not my router or psp. Can anyone help me. Or can someone tell me a program for the psp thats similiar to psptube.

Just A Little Bit Crazi3r !

what firmware are you on?

i am on 5.0m33-3 when i was on 5.0m33 it worked but my brother psp is on 3.90m33 and it doesnt work i think something wrong with program.

XMB Creator

must be something wrong with you connection or something like that, because psptube works fine for me on 5.00 M33-3

No it the website that you use. Meaning there a website that host psptube. I think the website it down. But im not sure.

Just A Little Bit Crazi3r !

But it works fine on my psp

ya mind works well to

i think its for some people i think different for each state. Because program loads up but not the youtube videos or any videos.and its not my connection because it lets me go on internet on psp and play online and its not the custom firmware because my brother has different cfw and it wont work. my internet is good
    Last edited by gen.-pimp; 10-26-2008 at 12:32 AM.

XMB Creator

well ever sice i upgraded to 5.00 whenever i try connecting to the internet in the games it freezes then turns off...I tried Socom online and failed...tried PSPtube online and failed...tried go!messenger and failed again...is this happening to anyone? or is it just me?
    cuz my internet is working but it freezes in games...

yeah i think it due to the new firmware. I guess imma go back to 4.01m33. THere arent alot of stuff on 5.00m33 . Feature arent that great. So i will go back to 4.01m33 . Bye bye to 5.00m33 unless dark-alex fix that problem