network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default [Help] Usb mode won't work on Recovery mode( flash0 )

ok so here is the ting when im on the recovery menu and i try to open my flash(r.m.>advanced>flash0>enabled) but when i press on the flash0 the psp wont work the usb mode it doean't show on my pc but when im on the xmb the usb works just fine

any ideas of whats happening to my psp?

<CFW------>5.00 m33-6<--------CFW>

Ultra Member

well i have the same firmware so try hacking ur psp over with pandora battery and mms i hope this works

LOUD NOISES!!!

have you tried accessing it from the VSH menu, and then changing USB device to flash0?
    I had this problem after I started using a new memory stick (Sandisk 8gb Ultra II) but I cant remember how I fixed it

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

why make 2 threads of the same exact thing? cuz no1 helped you in that one? so just bump it up with a post! don't make a new thread! and if you can't do it thru Recovery menu, just go to the PSP XMB hit "Select" to access the VSH Menu and change "USB Mode" to "Flash0" and then exit the VSH Menu and go to USB on the PSP's XMB under "Settings" > "USB" and thats it, you've now accessed the Flash0 via USB.

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post
    why make 2 threads of the same exact thing? cuz no1 helped you in that one? so just bump it up with a post! don't make a new thread! and if you can't do it thru Recovery menu, just go to the PSP XMB hit "Select" to access the VSH Menu and change "USB Mode" to "Flash0" and then exit the VSH Menu and go to USB on the PSP's XMB under "Settings" > "USB" and thats it, you've now accessed the Flash0 via USB.
    srry forgot i made one..=/ about the same thing
    and ty for the answer it did help
    Last edited by pagan125; 04-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

no problem. if you really wanna get the USB working in Recovery try re-installing your current CFW. see what happens.