network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default UMD dumper help!!

Ive looking for a UMD dumper for psp 3000 5.03 MHU, ive tried v.2 but it doesnt work, please, i need som big help here!!

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

are you trying to rip while on the go? or while you are at home/near a computer?

If you are trying to rip a UMD while at home i would suggest opening up your VSH Menu, and then change the USB Mode to UMD Disc, then enable USB Mode, and extract the iso from the the PSP.

its much faster.

but if you are on the go, then i would suggest UMDumper v0.2.4, i think v0.3.0 is out. This will allow you to rip UMDs into either ISOs or CSOs, which are Compressed ISOs. And while you rip it, it allows you to play a nice game of Brick Break

If that doesn't work, i would suggest UMD Operator v2. It only dumps it in ISO tho so you can not compress it into a CSO, but you can do that on your PC.

and both of these apps dump the UMD in your ISO folder so you can play the game right away without moving files or anything

sIgMaKeR

well you can download ia differnt version..lool
    =

Taking sig requests

Hi guys

So sorry to drag up an old thread. but does anyone have a copy of the last version of UMD dumper???
    i know there are other options available but would like a copy of this still. thanks