network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Popstation+CDDA

Ultra Combo Breaker

Default Popstation+CDDA

I ripped my twisted metal 4 cd, made it a iso(.img) and I cant get twisted metal 4 to work correctly, i downloaded the latest of the pops cdda program, place the exe. in the data folder, loaded up pops gui (v3.00) load my img file with the cdd in the same folder as it, which i got from converting my img with ultraiso. and still no music, i tried all pops, nothing. I am running 5.50 gen-d3. can some please give me a easy step by step guide on how to do this? i found no info on google. thanks

Spot Veteran

Try PSX2PSP 1.4.2.. I haven't encountered any problems(yet) while using that.
    PSP Slim & Lite 2001 (Limited Edition God of War Pack)
    5.50 GEN-D3 2GB 8GB
    FW History: 5.03 > 5.50 > 5.00 M33-4 > 5.00 M33-6 > 5.50 GEN-A(Brick) > 5.00 M33-4 > 5.00 M33-6 > 5.50 GEN-D2 > 5.50 GEN-D3 <=> 5.00 M33-6
    PROUD PINOY!
    Turning from a noob user, to a noob dev.

Ultra Combo Breaker

I knw, i read it works best when trying to convert psx games with cdda music.but this Popstation CDDA version released - DCEmu Forums:: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: all it is a popstation.exe that u are supposed to place in popstation data folder...but where the hell do i place it for psx2psp? no1 ever explains that part O.o

Thank you for good communication.