network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jazzer

Thread: PMF Player/Converter

VIP Helper

Default PMF Player/Converter

Does anyone know how I convert or play PMF files either on my PC or my PSP. I just finished extracting all the PMF's from Crisis Core, but I have know way to play them.(I want to make some gameboots with them, because some of them look really cool, but I don't want to test all the PMF files. There are a lot.)

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/175
    here this is a player for your computer. Good luck!

the installation is spanish but it is pretty easy to follow!!

PSP Homebrew Poster

irshell works to

Ultra Member

Default pmf

I use a Windows Media Player codec, ill attach it to my post. All you do it install it and open it with Windows Media Player. Set it as default player and it will just open the PMF files when you click on them, simple as!
    Attached Files
    Lonaddery likes this.

VIP Helper

Quote Originally Posted by jazzer15 View Post
    I use a Windows Media Player codec, ill attach it to my post. All you do it install it and open it with Windows Media Player. Set it as default player and it will just open the PMF files when you click on them, simple as!
    thanks thats awesome.

Ultra Member

most pmf files wouldnt show up correctly if you used them as gameboot. and you cant edit them.

I tried using this codec but it didn't really work for me. I installed the codec and tried playing the PMF file with windows media player but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
    I tried using this codec but it didn't really work for me. I installed the codec and tried playing the PMF file with windows media player but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post