network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Elite Poster

Default GTA VCS cheat device

so i got back to playing gta vcs because i didnt finsih the game so i wanted to finsih it. i found out about this gta vcs cheat device it sounded cool. the readme said use vcscheatdevice371.prx for 3.71 m33 and higher firmwares, it said only use vcscheatdevice.prx for 3.03 0e-a up to 3.52 0e-a so i went with
    vcscheatdevice371.prx. i followed the readme and it didnt work for 3.90 m33-2. so i was wondering if any one got this to work on 3.90 m33-2, i was using teh lastest version of the cheat device version 2.4 and is there any way to make it work on 3.90 m33-2 also google was no help
    Last edited by noob; 04-06-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Poorboy™

very easy:

1)Copy vcscheatdevice371.prx from GTA VCS cheat device download to X:\seplugins (create the folder if nessesary)

2)Add the line "ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice371.prx" (without the quotes) to game.txt in X:\seplugins (create the file if nessesary)

3) Copy topcheats.txt to X:\cheats\vcs (create the folders if nessesary)

4)Go to recovery menu (Turn ur PSP off and turn it on again while holding down R) and go into Advanced->Advanced Configuration and make sure "Plain Modules in UMD/ISO" is enabled and also go into Plugins and enable vcscheatdevice371.prx

5) Fire up GTA VCS UMD or ISO and enjoy the cheat device

Tested on 3.71 M33-*, 3.80 M33-* and 3.90 M33-*

Download (v2.4)
    Last edited by ShadowAssasin; 04-06-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Elite Poster

that what i did but i will try again thanks for all your help shadowassain

Poorboy™

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    that what i did but i will try again thanks for all your help shadowassain
    no problem!

Elite Poster

yo shadowassain its not working, i did what you said and i click on my umd than the screen turns blacka nd my psp turns off i ahve to disable teh plugin for my game to work.

Poorboy™

yo shadowassain its not working, i did what you said and i click on my umd than the screen turns blacka nd my psp turns off i ahve to disable teh plugin for my game to work.
    mmm that strage, dont you have any plugin with the text [GAME] other than the cheat device enabled. otherwise go to X:/seplugins and delte conf.bin, now go to Plugins and ONLY enable vsccheatdevice371.prx under [GAME]

Elite Poster

hey i have in the game text nitepr.prx and pspbricker.prx but i disabled them and io have a vsh plugin and a pops plugin. um i will try to find my 32mb memory card and only have the cheat device plugin on that memory stick than i will get back to you

Poorboy™

hey i have in the game text nitepr.prx and pspbricker.prx but i disabled them and io have a vsh plugin and a pops plugin. um i will try to find my 32mb memory card and only have the cheat device plugin on that memory stick than i will get back to you
    desable those and only enable vcscheatdevice371.prx...

Elite Poster

i have 3.90 m33-2 and i disabled all my plugins and went to advaned>advaned configuration and enabled plain modules umd/iso is enabled but the same thing still happens what is wrong and enabled teh cheat device but doesnt work it just shuts my psp off when i click on my umd

Thats really weird cause mine are workin fine on both fat & slim and on 3.90-3.Try reinstallin it and wait a minute or longer before you pull out usb it can get corrupted if you disable usb to fast .It doesn't work when you have other plugins enable in GAME txt that is my experience

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-23-2008, 08:16 AM
  2. 05-12-2008, 06:33 AM
  3. 05-10-2008, 03:41 PM
  4. 05-10-2008, 02:20 PM