network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,506

    Default Cory1492's PSP Programs

    Cory1492ís DS and PSP Dev Corner

    I just thought I would give a list of Cory1492's Programs for the PSP with Information Links.
    ALL LINKS ARE DIRECTED TO cory1492ís DS and PSP Dev Corner

    PROGRAMS FOR ADVANCE USERS ONLY!!!






  2.    
  3. #2
    Spot Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Great idea karothacker Now be prepared to answer many questions regarding the functions of each app



  4. #3
    Spot Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    las vegas,nevada USA
    Posts
    660

    Default

    cool programs, nice find i have never seen these before except the pandoraOS, really easy to use.



  5. #4
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geico_gecko View Post
    cool programs, nice find i have never seen these before except the pandoraOS, really easy to use.
    The PandoraOS is really cool, but I really like NANDTool. It's very easy to use, but you can mess up your PSP if it's not used correctly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stang View Post
    Great idea karothacker Now be prepared to answer many questions regarding the functions of each app
    I thought about that, but just to let everyone know "I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT EVERY APP DOES! This is a wonderful site"
    Last edited by karothacker; 08-16-2008 at 10:36 PM.





  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Thanks pretty good apps!
    My Firmware History: 1.50>2.0>2.5>2.0>1.5>3.03>3.90>3.90 M33-3>5.00M33-6

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    134

    Default

    nice applications , i'll try installing all .
    Using the slim and Lite PSP 2000 with 5.50 Gen-B(FULL)


  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karothacker View Post
    The PandoraOS is really cool, but I really like NANDTool. It's very easy to use, but you can mess up your PSP if it's not used correctly.
    Is NANDTool's only purpose to restore bricked psps?

    doesn't seem that useful to me... unless you mess around with your psp a lot.

  9. #8
    sIgMaKeR
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    with your girl
    Posts
    651

    Default

    kool nice tools or apps

    Taking sig requests



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts