network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Spam Buster

Default [RELEASE] PSPInstaller V2

Hey Guys, how is everyone this evening? Well... just thought I would drop by and...

RELEASE PSPINSTALLER V2!!!
    (by Richard Sparrow (aka spike_132000))

What?!? :
    It is an application that will automatically download and install homebrew games and apps, saves, wallpapers, movies, music... anything really... but only if the repository that you select has those files for download!

Changes:

-> New Scrolling Menu System, no page system anymore!! Scroll up and down through the menu's!

-> Repository System, this allows other people to host games, apps, anything really! So im not so depended on anymore

-> Install anything to anywhere on the PSP System, not just restricted to certain folders because PSPInstaller now treats the zip file as if it is the ROOT of the memory stick when it installs things!

-> No repetative Start WLAN, Stop WLAN, it's needs to be on for the app to work now otherwise, you'll get kicked out It will initialise at the start of the application! If you switch your WLAN Switch to off while the app is running and your not in the middle of downloading something it will tell you that Wireless is needed, if your downloading something, then it will just wait on that screen forever (NO FIX FOR THIS).

-> Major credits where credits due (Check top screenie for list)

Screenshots:

Download:

http://in.rsparrow.co.uk/PSPInstaller2.rar

!! - !! - !! Please Comment, Bug Report, Suggestions, Thanks !! - !! - !!

M33 Users:
    This was created and tested using 5.00M33-6, It does definately work on this version.

GEN Users:
    There was reports of a Wireless Dialog loop on 5.50GEN-D Firmwares. Make sure you have the latest version of 5.50GEN (GEN-D2 if I remember correctly) installed before attempting to use PSPInstaller.

Thanks Guys for your support

Uploader's Tutorial:

The only repo (so far) is here: Joom's PSPInstaller Repository

Quote Originally Posted by Joomla12
    When submitting something to be uploaded, the ZIP archive must be made a specific way. Create a new folder named PSP. Inside of it, create a folder for whatever type of media you are uploading. For example, if you are uploading an emulator, the ZIP archive should look like this. The ZIP's file name must be in all capitals. For example: "GPSP.ZIP"(Yes, the extension must be capitalized.).
    Please make sure that you upload what you are wanting to get added to the correct folder, too.

PSP
    |--GAME
    |-------gpSP

I just used gpSP as an example. You can use any folder name really.

The upload must be a ZIP archive. My repo does not allow any pirated files whatsoever. If you submit something illegal, then the file will not be added.
    Last edited by Joomla12; 12-02-2009 at 12:28 AM.
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

Elite Poster

sure this has got potential once there are some nice repositories, for now without content i'll leave it be for a week orso

Good job anyways, sortoff like homebrew browser for wii

"XMB FresH"

great, nice work!
    XMB Fresh

fnfupkoppa a.k.a clispe

Retired

Define latest GEN firmware. Does it require 5.50 or does it work on 5.03 GEN-B?

Spam Buster

Either it should work on, there was probs with like 5.50GEN-B but 5.50GEN-D or whatever is the latest fixed it, will find out and update the main post

The Moogle

My repo should be up for the computer end. Spike, I need some help over MSN.

Spam Buster

updated post for you Psyko

•PSP Addict™•

Just uploaded PSPFiler and adhocfiletransfer

You said you updated the post for psyko's question regarding if it works on 5.03 gen b or not but i dont see it.
    Last edited by clutch1215; 12-01-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Elite Poster

I hope this one gets updated unlike the ones that don't anymore. I really like this one a lot.