network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSP Monopoly

Thanks man! hope its good!

EDDIT!

Were do i place it? i tryed placeing both PSP Monopoly and PSP Monopoly% in Game and then in GAME150....

Im running
    PSP Phat
    5.00 M33-4
    Last edited by pspboy101; 01-11-2009 at 06:23 AM.

best game.. :)
    thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sbarkeri View Post
    PSP Homebrew Game - PSP Monopoly

Description:
    "cools" has just released a beta version of his upcoming homebrew game, PSP Monopoly. And it looks quite good for a beta version. Expectedly, there's a few things missing in the beta. It will be added as time goes on.

He has already implemented a lot of things. Here's what he had to say about it:
    "I have worked on for a couple of months now, and I thought it would be best to release a Public Beta. The 3 main things that are missing are Auctioning, Trading, and AI. Without those the game isnt really the fun-est thing to play, but it is playable. The computer is only programmed to buy a deed, or pay for a deed, pay on Income Tax, and pay on Luxury Tax. It will go to Jail if landed on the go to Jail box. All the Thanks for Helping and Beta-testers are all in the credits. A lot of you will be thinking that it should be a better game, because I have been working on it since October of last year, but the truth is I took some really long breaks during coding, so everything that is in the game was completed in ~3 months. I dont expect anything special out of this, I was just bored one day and decided to learn lua."

There might be a few bugs here and there. Check out his forum thread to report any bugs or findings.
    Superb work !!

Amazing job! Just installed it and waiting to play.
    Last night I looked into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars...
    Don't miss the opportunity of confessing your feelings towards someone, because you don't want to wake up the next day wondering what you could've been.

why can't i play it? it says 'file corrupted'

i'm using psp-1000
    cfw 5.00 m33-6
    Last edited by washywashy; 06-15-2009 at 02:34 PM.