network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP Monopoly

Administrator

Default PSP Monopoly

PSP Homebrew Game - PSP Monopoly

Description:
    "cools" has just released a beta version of his upcoming homebrew game, PSP Monopoly. And it looks quite good for a beta version. Expectedly, there's a few things missing in the beta. It will be added as time goes on.

He has already implemented a lot of things. Here's what he had to say about it:
    "I have worked on for a couple of months now, and I thought it would be best to release a Public Beta. The 3 main things that are missing are Auctioning, Trading, and AI. Without those the game isnt really the fun-est thing to play, but it is playable. The computer is only programmed to buy a deed, or pay for a deed, pay on Income Tax, and pay on Luxury Tax. It will go to Jail if landed on the go to Jail box. All the Thanks for Helping and Beta-testers are all in the credits. A lot of you will be thinking that it should be a better game, because I have been working on it since October of last year, but the truth is I took some really long breaks during coding, so everything that is in the game was completed in ~3 months. I dont expect anything special out of this, I was just bored one day and decided to learn lua."

There might be a few bugs here and there. Check out his forum thread to report any bugs or findings.
    Attached Files

Wow!!! that looks very well put together... I'll have to try it out cause who doesnt like monopoly

thnx ^-^
    killin dead time

My MySpace <- click kere!
    And my Hi5 -> My Hi5
    My DeviantArt <- Almost forgot

Retired

Sweet:D
    *waiting for full release*

Thanks like it... by the way does anyone know if there is a version of the snake game in flow style for 5.00m33?? if not can't somebody make a eboot for it??:P:P

reddit/u/prof1t

LoL...
    Im a have a look ;)
    noSIG?

im going to try it! keep up the good work and maybe someday it will be full featured. Im rooting for ya

Special Task Force Unit

This is simply great. Monopoly is part of the stuff many childhoods are made of.

I was born playing this with my family... and now on the PSP! Oh yeah!!!

how to install this on my psp?