network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default Tile World (Chip's Challenge Port)

PSP Homebrew - Tile World (Chip's Challenge Port)

This isn't the actual chip's challenge. It's a game called "Tile world" which is the same thing (except in 3D). It will play the original chip's challenge, all you have to do is put the chip's.dat file in the data folder. Their are two level sets in their already.

I can't distribute the chip's.dat file because it's copyrighted...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sbarkeri; 04-29-2008 at 04:54 PM.

Default is this

is this something i can put on my PSP? if so how do i do it???

message back as soon as you can

Well this is the PSP homebrew games forum, so you can just put it in either the GAME or GAME150 (etc,etc...) folder of any homebrew enabled PSP...

Anyways, nice release, though it isn't the type of game I like that much...might try it out though!

can anyone compile this for 5.00
    i mean, the one that doesn't use 2 folders? (example, tworld and tworld%)
    or something like that? please and thanks :P

Testing 123 lol

Ultra Combo Breaker

I agree with above message, would love to play this but I cant due to the 2 folder deal...

so i tried extracting eboot.pbp from the tileworld% folder and tried renaming the eboot.pbp in tileworld folder to data.psp to pack them to another eboot.pbp but it didn't work. any alternative to convert? ToT"

Testing 123 lol

I looked for ages for a way to play on 5.00 m33, then tried loading it in eLoader and it worked :D

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by micromedia View Post
    can anyone compile this for 5.00
    i mean, the one that doesn't use 2 folders? (example, tworld and tworld%)
    or something like that? please and thanks :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MHfan305 View Post
    I agree with above message, would love to play this but I cant due to the 2 folder deal...
    Quote Originally Posted by micromedia View Post
    so i tried extracting eboot.pbp from the tileworld% folder and tried renaming the eboot.pbp in tileworld folder to data.psp to pack them to another eboot.pbp but it didn't work. any alternative to convert? ToT"
    Quote Originally Posted by jSylar View Post
    I looked for ages for a way to play on 5.00 m33, then tried loading it in eLoader and it worked :D
    ok nice way of using eLoader and all, but did you guys know there is an app called LEDA v2? and guess what it does? yup! you guessed it! it lets you play 1.50 Kernel games a.k.a "the 2 folder deal" on your PSP Slims!

If your using a Phat PSP, install 1.50 Kernel for 5.00 M33 and just put it in your GAMES folder and thats all!

Slim users have to install LEDA v2, and then put the game in their "GAME" folder and thats all. simple as that.

LEDA is still in beta form so some games may not work. there are some tricks to getting some games working when they won't load the first time.

Trick 1: When launching the game, press and hold the R-Trigger. This will put LEDA into "Special Mode"

Trick 2: Disable some or all plugins. Some plugins interferre with LEDA, which keeps it from working.

Trick 3: Change your Kernel from 5.00 to 1.50 Kernel. Yes i know Slims do not have 1.50 Kernel access, but this trick works. Think of it as like a "Spoof"

Trick 4: Do a combination of Tricks 1, 2, and 3. If Trick 4 does not work, then the homebrew game/app is not compatible with LEDA v2

Have A Nice Day!