network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default La-Mulana for the PSP?

Is it even possible? Has anyone tried?

It's such a fantastic game, and having it on the go would only sweeten matters more. There's a Cave Story port for the PSP, so why isn't there one for this?

I'd really like to see the thing make it's way to the PSP--even if I'd have to take matters into my own hands. I don't even know how the heck I'd go about it but I'd find a way.

I did hear from a friend that La-Mulana's source code wasn't revealed and that's part of the reason why. But why not contact the creators and try to get the ball rolling. I know they don't speak English (hopefully they aren't hard to contact), but I know that it could be possible.

Eh.

Sorry, that was kind of a rant. But I really wanna see this game make it's way to the PSP. I've been having compatibility issues playing the game on Vista, and I need my fix.

Ultra Member

I don;t know that game. Could you tell me more about it?

Sure thing.

It's a sidescrolling adventure in the vein of metroid-vania exploration. It's like Indiana Jone The Official Game Of The Movie, if it were made for the MSX system. It is a lot like The Maze of Gallous.

Here's a website where you can download it, and the english patch--and it gives a brief description of it as well.

La-Mulana

Ultra Member

oh..thanks man!

I really liked this information.