network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RNB_PSP View Post
    I found another tower defense mini. It's "Creature Defense". It's called creature defense because instead of towers. But i find "VD Battle towers" better. And about that java emu for the PSP, it's PSPKVM.
    Creature defense is weird lol.

  2.    
  3. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A proud citizen of Earth.
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Hmm.... Don't think any homebrew exists... but theres a new game, crystal defenders. Its pretty cool, and its by square enix
    Live in yur w×rld, Ply in urs.

    Wow...

    PSP History: PSP Phat (Used) w/ 3.03 OFW > Didn't update > Broken > PSP Slim and Lite 4.01 OFW > 4.05 OFW > PSP Phat's Battery into Pandora > PSP Slim and lite 4.01 m33-2 CFW > 5.00 m33 CFW > 5.00 m33-2 > 5.00 m33-3 > Leo's 5.00 m33-4 Dark_Alex Custom Firmware (Version Spoof) > I LOST IT NOOO!!!!!

    Got a PSP go FW 5.70 ---> 6.10 OFW (Waiting Patiently for HACK) ---> Impatiently updated to 6.20

    Got a PS3 Slim! 3.10 ---> 3.15

  4. #13
    Spot Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxraven0190xx View Post
    Creature defense is weird lol.
    how come? it's a great game.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionheartPSP View Post
    Hmm.... Don't think any homebrew exists... but theres a new game, crystal defenders. Its pretty cool, and its by square enix
    kinda boring. I find creature defense better.



    that's just my opinion.



    Is there anyone who got fieldrunners working on m33? it's not playing on my m33 slim.

  5. #14
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Weird in a good way! As in weird I mean different, and I like difference. And there are quite a few homebrew Defense games out there you just have to look harder : p

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    27

    Default

    psn store
    fieldrunners is amazing
    pixel junk monsters - i dont really like it


  7. #16
    Mojito
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    All Around
    Posts
    313

    Default

    the best homebrew for tower defense is Defense Station Portable , my favorite tower defense games are Crystal Defenders, Pixeljunk, Creature Defense, and Fieldrunners... I guess I like all tower defense games... and I'm waiting for Savage Moon..

    PS. Did anyone notice that this is a 1 year old thread and it has been massively bumped? Thats why the first guy said there weren't any... lol
    Last edited by Vlazer; 11-17-2009 at 05:44 AM.


  8. #17
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlazer View Post
    the best homebrew for tower defense is Defense Station Portable , my favorite tower defense games are Crystal Defenders, Pixeljunk, Creature Defense, and Fieldrunners... I guess I like all tower defense games... and I'm waiting for Savage Moon..

    PS. Did anyone notice that this is a 1 year old thread and it has been massively bumped? Thats why the first guy said there weren't any... lol
    lol I just noticed that now.

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Defense Station Portable is ok. Nice that it has achievements and such.

    But if you can get it, Fieldrunners is teh best. I hope somebody ports over Geometry Defense from the iPhone. That game is pure eye candy...

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxraven0190xx View Post
    Those aren't homebrew though. Here's what I play.. Defense Station Portable V2. I even uploaded it for you : ] Download dsp_psp_2.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

    Im going to try that game. What is it like? PSP ISo or something?

  11. #20
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoDeSiiX View Post
    Im going to try that game. What is it like? PSP ISo or something?
    Homebrew : ]


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts