...:::BETA 2:::...

Added setting:
    Screen Vertical needed for some games like pinball or football
    speed delimiter
    frameskip
    sound
    CPU Ratio Hack

...:::BETA 3:::...
    * Updated GPU ,MMU, DMA ,RTC and Branch stuffs.
    * Speed up like in DBZ2 to 15fps, on old release run at 7fps
    * Updated gfx3d core from DeSmume core 9.4;
    * Added debug information like that you can give your results when your games freeze.
    * Removed CPU Ratio Hack

...:::BETA 4:::..
    -Speedup.
    -More Fixe game freeze.
    -Source Code For PSP not cleanned and not debug.
    -Language config

...:::BETA 5:::..
    Removed vertical screen mode but i've added the screen swap
    added language support now working.
    GU support added.
    Very nice Speedup now many gamre are really playable .
    Fixed when you nds games freeze your psp .
    Source Code Added For PSP not cleanned.

...:::BETA 6:::..
    * SpeedHack ARM9VBLANK
    * Fixed Glich bug inside many game some wierd cubes
    * Fix Game lag Freeze like in Yoshi island
    * Save game fixe now Bleach Ds work and many other .
    * Source code updated .

...:::BETA 7:::..
    -SpeedUP again
    -use L & R for touch the screen
    -Cursor added with 2 colors Black or white.
    -frameskip set a 2 by default
    -Fix FPS counter aswell
    -source code will be added on svn as soon !!!

Compatibility list

Working Fully(Does not mean playable)
    In menu (works in menu Not in game)
    No touch screen (unable to test without touchscreen)
    Not working (Does not work at all)
    other

----------Working Fully----------

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings - Decent intro at ~29fps, Slow in menus at ~11-15fps, Very Slow in-game at ~5-9fps, Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Dig Dug: Digging Strike - Decent intro at ~24-31fps, Decent in menu at ~24-27fps, Decent in-game at ~19fps. Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Franklin's Great Adventures - Good intro at ~28-35fps, Decent in menus at ~18-19fps, Decent in-game at ~22fps, Touch-Screen unknown.(v0.7)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - Slow intro at ~6-31fps(Glitchy), Decent in menu at ~16-17fps, Slow in-game at ~9-15fps, Touch-Screen unknown.(v0.7)

Metroid Prime Pinball - Decent intro at ~13-21fps, Slow in menu at ~13-17fps, Slow in-game at ~7fps, Touch-Screen unknown.(v0.7)

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - Decent intro at ~20-27fps, Decent in menu at ~17-24fps, Very Slow in-game at ~7fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

New Super Mario Bros. - Good intro at ~30-40fps, Slow in menu at ~10-14fps, Slow in-game at ~11-13fps(Long wait, Invisible char.), Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Decent intro at ~27fps, Decent in menu at ~22fps, Slow in-game at ~14-20fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Good intro at ~30fps, Decent in menu at ~11-24fps, Slow in-game at ~12fps, Touch-Screen Working.(v0.7)

Polarium - Good intro at ~31-35fps, Decent in menu at ~22fps, Decent in-game at ~18-20fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Snood 2: On Vacation - Good intro at ~35fps, Decent in menu at ~18fps, Decent in-game at ~17-19fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Sonic Rush Adventure - Good intro at ~31-35fps, Slow in menu at ~15fps, Slow in-game at ~11-12fps(Invisible char.), Touch-Screen working.(0.7)

Space Invaders Revolution - Good intro at ~34-40fps, Good in menu at ~34-35fps, Very Slow in-game at ~7fps, Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare - Decent intro at ~27fps,
    Decent in menu at ~19-22fps, Very Slow in-game at ~7fps, Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Urbz: Sims In The City - Decent intro at ~17-19fps, Slow at ~10-13fps, Slow at ~13-15fps, Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Yoshi's Island - Good intro at ~29-31fps, Decent in menu at ~16-18fps, Decent in-game at ~17-22fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Zoo Keeper - Good intro at ~35fps, Slow in menu at ~14-19, Decent in-game at ~16-18fps, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

----------In Menu Only----------

Animal Crossing: Wild World - Slow intro at ~5-12fps, Slow in menu at ~10-12fps, Very slow in-game at ~7-10fps(Only intro of game works), Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Bust-a-Move DS - Good intro at ~31fps, Decent in-menu at ~18-19fps, Stops working on game start, Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Cooking Mama - Decent intro at ~15-27fps, Menu does not load, Unknown in-game, Touch-Screen Unknown.(v0.7)

Cooking Mama 2 - Decent intro at ~27fps, Menu does not load, Unknown in-game, Touch-Screen Unknown.(v0.7)

Frogger: Helmet Chaos - Runs slow in menu, Freezes in-game.(v0.6)

Kingdom Hearts:358/2 days - Runs slow in menu, Freezes on game start.(v0.6)

Lost in Blue - Runs slow in menu, Glitchy in-game.(v0.6)

Mario Party DS - Good intro at ~26-38fps, Decent in menu at ~19-22fps, Unknown in-game(Doesn't Start), Touch-Screen working.(v0.7)

Pokemon Dash - Runs slow in menu, Unable to get to in-game.(v0.6)

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Runs slow in menu, Freezes on game start.(v0.6)

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Runs slow in menu, Freezes on game start.(v0.6)

Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll - Runs slow in menu, In-game starts but its unusable as half doesn't show.(v0.6)

Trace Memory - Runs slow in menu, Freezes on game start.(v0.6)

----------No Touch-Screen----------

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - Slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicles - Slow menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Feel the Magic: XY XX - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Kirby: Canvas Curse - Runs very slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Need for Speed: Underground 2: Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Pokemon Trozei! - Decent intro at ~20-24fps, Slow in menu at ~8-14fps, Unknown in-game(Unable to start without Touch-Screen), Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Ridge Racer DS - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Sims 2: Castaway - Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Sims 2: Apartment Pets - Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Spyro: Shadow Legacy - Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Super Mario 64 DS - Very Slow intro at ~5-7fps, Slow in menu at ~16-17fps, Unknown in-game(Unable to start without Touch-Screen), Touch-Screen not working.(v0.7)

Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

Whac-a-mole - Runs decent in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

WarioWare: Touched! - Runs slow in menu, Unknown in-game(Because of a lack of a cursor for the touchscreen I was unable to start).(v0.6)

----------Not Working----------

Advance Wars: Dual Strike - Does not start.(v0.6)

Battles of Prince of Persia - Does not start.(v0.6)

Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled - Does not start.(v0.6)

Brain Age - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Starts but sits at a black screen between
    ~7-35fps.(v0.7)

Call of Duty: World at War - Does not start.(v0.7)

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Chrono Trigger - Does not start.(v0.6)

Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Electoplankton - Does not start.(v0.6)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Does not start.(v0.6)

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Does not start.(v0.6) - Does not
    start.(v0.7)

Mario Kart DS - Does not start.(v0.6)

Metroid Prime Hunters - Does not start.(v0.6)

MySims - Does not start.(v0.6)

Pac-Pix - Doesn't start.(v0.6)

Pac'n'roll - Doesn't start.(v0.6)

Ping Pals - Does not start.(v0.6)

Pokemon Diamond - Does not start.(v0.6)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Darkness - Freezes at pre-
    menu.(v0.6)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Pokemon Pearl - Does not start.(v0.6)

Pokemon Ranger - Does not start.(v0.6) - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.7)

Rayman DS - Does not run.(v0.6)

Scribblenauts - Does not start.(v0.7)

Sims 2 - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

Sims 2: Pets - Does not start.(v0.6)

Super Princess Peach - Does not start.(v0.6)

Tetris DS - Does not start.(v0.6)

Ultimate Spiderman - Freezes at pre-menu.(v0.6)

----------Other----------

Sonic Rush - Runs decent in menus, Slow in game(Character doesn't appear).(v0.6) - Does not start on v0.7

Note:All games tested were "US" Region, using DSonPSP v0.6/v0.7 running from a PSP-2001 with 5.00m33-6. DSonPSP settings, Enable Audio: 0, Frameskip: 5(v-0.6), Cursor Color: 1(V0.7), Language: 1

Downloads

Beta 1
    Beta 2
    Beta 3
    Beta 4
    Beta 5
    Beta 6
    Beta 7

How to Play:
    Button :
    UP = UP
    DOWN = DOWN
    RIGHT = RIGHT
    LEFT = LEFT
    START = START
    SELECT = SELECT
    CIRCLE = A
    CROSS = B
    TRIANGLE = X
    SQUARE = Y
    R = R
    L = L
    NOTE = touchscreen clic
    ANALOG = Touchscreen direction

All Credit goes to Yoshihiro(he made dsonpsp)
    Dont forget its a beta!!!

yes, i used linkbee please inform me if that is not allowed

Spot Veteran

NICE!
    this should be featured on the front page...

Unknown

This saves me from doing alot of testing...Thankz men !!!!! obviously u will be updating this so....SOMEONE STICK THIS UP!!!

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitrius
    STICK THIS UP!!!
    lol that's what she said

Spot Veteran

need 2 get pokemon workin!!!(they should make an emulator just 4 pokemon, wat do u guys think?)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Blah View Post
    lol that's what she said
    wat?
    Last edited by xWarWolfx; 09-28-2009 at 01:19 AM.
    ______

Ultra Member

Originally Posted by Anonymous Blah View Post
    lol that's what she said
    Originally Posted by xWarWolfx
    wat?
    Awww man you never got one of those "thats what she said" jokes?

It works like this. Somebody says something without it meaning to be dirty.
    Ex. Somebody is inserting keys into a keyhole, but keeps putting the wrong key in said keyhole.

Key guy says; "I'm putting it in the wrong hole"
    Dirty guy says "thats what she said"

Get it?
    Last edited by Dripz167; 09-28-2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: sorry. got off topic