network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

If i make my salf pandora batery. That batery i cant use eny more? Charge? And when i will creat the magick card i cann yous later that card to put movies and gaes? I dont proke somthink?

If you repair you battery once you've hard modded it, you can use it as a normal battery again. But it's handy if you got a pandora to ('cuz if your psp bricks, you can repair him).

Ok i try to make a batery.

This video show me how i did that. But nothing. I put batery and he doesnt tur automacly i need tu push butn. Hat i did wrong/?
    Last edited by Psyko; 07-21-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Retired

The video you inserted is broken, or you got the wrong code. I tried fixing it but it still doesn't work.

Anyhow, there are three ways of getting a pandora's battery.

1. Buy one. (best option)
    2. make one
    a) hardmod it
    b) softmod it

Hardmodding is cutting a wire in the battery. On PSP Slim batteries you can mess with the connections on the battery's motherboard and then retrace it with a pen. There is a chance of destroying your battery if done improperly.
    Softmodding is way safer, but to do so you must have access to a PSP Slim with the TA-085v1 motherboard, the only motherboard on Slims that allow softmodding batteries.

Here's a pandora's battery you can buy from DealExtreme.
    DealExtreme: $6.12 Pandora Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh)

Costs about 6$ USD.

DealExtreme: $6.12 Pandora Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh)

Can i buy this in Latvija?