network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    reddit/u/prof1t
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Well if you say it is a "quickly change" then i guess i can give it a shot, to see if i like GEN. Because i never used GEN before.

    I have no idea why, but i have not seen anything in it, so I can like it.

  2.    
  3. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadz2ruin View Post
    Sorry Schmilk...

    Doesn 't work... Set default system settings and formatted flash1 and reset settings... NAND Manager still pops error message and the Emulators for SNES ans Neo Geo doesn't run on 5.50... Sigh... Any other ways?
    HOPEULLY you have a slim because these versions of snes and nes are working for me

    brewz4myhomey.zip

  4. #13
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    HOPEULLY you have a slim because these versions of snes and nes are working for me

    brewz4myhomey.zip
    Mines a PHAT... Anyway, I cannot use NAND Manager to have 2 CFWs in my PSP... So after a few trial and errors, only CFW 5.50GEN-A FULL can play all my Emulators and also Madden 2010... So as of now, I do not need to switch CFWs anymore... Cheers...

  5. #14
    sIgMaKeR
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    with your girl
    Posts
    651

    Default

    wow than it must suck for you then..lolz

    Taking sig requests


  6. #15
    Unknown
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    543

    Default

    i got problems with gen/b , thats y i am using gen/a.......try Gen/A to see what happens

    I'm one psp 1000

  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    i'm Welsh but living in Canada
    Posts
    177

    Default

    yeah, CFW 5.50GEN-B isn't compatible with old PSP 1000 models. I tried it on both of my phatty's and got the same errors on both

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadz2ruin View Post
    Sorry Schmilk...

    Doesn 't work... Set default system settings and formatted flash1 and reset settings... NAND Manager still pops error message and the Emulators for SNES ans Neo Geo doesn't run on 5.50... Sigh... Any other ways?
    that happend to me i couldnt play any of my emulators and some other apps
    man thats why idont like and trust gen. m33 is the best

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    lol thx is there a limit to how many recovery i can make like can i make one of gen A Gen B and C if it comes out and switch from all of them just i case i guess lol i dont know but can i

  10. #19
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bishan, Singapore
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kraymah View Post
    i got problems with gen/b , thats y i am using gen/a.......try Gen/A to see what happens

    I'm one psp 1000
    Yeah... NAND Manager works for GEN-A on the PHAT... No doubt... And all my Emulators work too...

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordnoki View Post
    lol thx is there a limit to how many recovery i can make like can i make one of gen A Gen B and C if it comes out and switch from all of them just i case i guess lol i dont know but can i
    lol no edit But when i use the nano and recover it totally changes the firmware to what i pick ?


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts