+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

LBP works for me

PSP 2001
    5.50 GEN D3
    M33 driver on
    6.20 version.txt
    PSNabler to 06.20

what version of PSNabler are you using, becuz i have the same things as you, except i Have a 1001 psp.

PSNabler v3

There is now a new version of this, i have posted it in general discussion. It now uses Game patches instead of the constant new PSNabler updates

How do u find this?

PSNabler Repository <----there is my source, along with readme

It said there was a DNAS error. OMG i just want it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee_JNo1 View Post
    still doesnt work for me =[
    PSP 1000
    5.50 GEN D3 (newest version available anyway)
    M33 driver is on
    enabled the plugin
    WEP internet
    Changed the psnabler to 06.20 in older versions

Psnabler V3 - gets further than any version..... crashes on sign in
    v4, v5, v6 - Tell me to update

LBP....just....doesn't work

LBP - USA both 1.28GB version and i got a 1.40 GB one ..... both not working on PSN

NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING WRONG AT ALL!!! =[
    Little Big Planet recently released a game update a few days ago, this is blocking you from getting on due to the fact you can't update the game from the game, it's done with an OFW plug encrypted for the XMB, this could be the end of getting on the game for downloading other maps. If you notice you can sign on to the network but it redirects do to a game update, we're not sure if we can get past it. But no worries everyone all of the other games on the list are in good standing and as more games come into demand they will be added on to the list.

Thanks for your patience on this and we will keep you updated on whats going on in the future.

Well i cant post a thread so i'll put this here:

This will be the final version, it is a modular design so all the game patches will be added to the psnabler folder. So no more updates on the plugin itself. Games will continue to be added when requested. When games are added they will be added to the repo too. To add new games simply download the file for the game ie., UCUS-12345.bin and put it in the psnabler folder in seplugins.

The games in the repo now are already in the final version so no need to download them they are there for future reference.

***UNINSTALL previous versions of psnabler before installing this one***

If you still have problems with it here are a few things to try:

1. As mentioned in the readme WPA security is not allowing users to logon to some games. This is an issue with sony, alot of people are having problems with it even ps3 users. This is the problem with some users trying to play Resistance, this is NOT a problem with this plugin.

2. Make sure you are using the m33 driver.

3. Some gen users get an error when clicking sign up in the psn tab from the xmb, again this is a firmware issue NOT a problem with psnabler. My suggestion is to update and if you can't then i'm sorry but its not gonna work.

4. Little Big Planet and Motorstorm will not work with this because of their own problems. LBP requires a game patch which has nothing to do with the psnabler and Motorstorm has network problems, after signing into psn a popup appears saying "fatal network error" this is happening to everyone even people without custom firmware.

5. READ THE README !!!!! it may just answer some of your questions.

To get the latest psnabler and future patches go to PSNabler Repository

And is there anyway i could get the 181 taken off my name feels weird with this old name ???

Elite Poster

Man, this guy has made about 4 different updates for PSNabler in about a week. Are you sure DaX isn't involved? No, that can't be right...

Who play's MotorStorm anyway? I think it is a S*** game, i went and bought it and realized what a waste of money it was.