network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

woot! awesomeeee

Ultra Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by heihachimishimazaibatsu View Post
    Man, this guy has made about 4 different updates for PSNabler in about a week. Are you sure DaX isn't involved? No, that can't be right...

Who play's MotorStorm anyway? I think it is a S*** game, i went and bought it and realized what a waste of money it was.
    ur wrong, its a great game, and the plugin DOES allow u to get online with it, but for some reason their have server problems (motorstorm is) and the fatal network error is happening to those even without cfw. So we have to wait and hope they fix it...other then that its a great beautiful game.

The fatal error isn't a cause of the plugin, everything we have tested with it suggests it's on the server end of the game, even people with OFW are reporting the same error and hopefully this will be corrected as soon as possible. The reason for all of the updates on the PSNabler for one has been to add more games to it and reason two would be the amount of users not being able to use it easily so the Final release does the install for you so that simple mistakes can be prevented. Unfortunately we can't make anyone like the games that are installed into it but if that's an issue then maybe this isn't for you but for everyone else that is interested in it we have tested it on most of the CFW and seems to be working fine now. For more information please visit our forum or Repository for further add-ons or information.

Ultra Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Orical View Post
    The fatal error isn't a cause of the plugin, everything we have tested with it suggests it's on the server end of the game, even people with OFW are reporting the same error and hopefully this will be corrected as soon as possible. The reason for all of the updates on the PSNabler for one has been to add more games to it and reason two would be the amount of users not being able to use it easily so the Final release does the install for you so that simple mistakes can be prevented. Unfortunately we can't make anyone like the games that are installed into it but if that's an issue then maybe this isn't for you but for everyone else that is interested in it we have tested it on most of the CFW and seems to be working fine now. For more information please visit our forum or Repository for further add-ons or information.
    did smoking check gran turismo out?

Quote Originally Posted by MHfan305 View Post
    I sent him the game but there was an issue with it, I am sending the game again in hopes it goes through correctly this time but as soon as I hear back from him I will post up a response.

do i need gen-d3 and wep connection?

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MHfan305 View Post
    For what? It doesn't have a infrastructure mode, and uses Ad Hoc party to facilitate Online Play.

What would this Pluggin do for Gran Turismo?

Well that was the main question and if it doesn't then it's not worth looking into, the game is good though in case anyone likes racing games but for this plugin it wouldn't matter.

Ultra Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by Rac3rX View Post
    For what? It doesn't have a infrastructure mode, and uses Ad Hoc party to facilitate Online Play.

What would this Pluggin do for Gran Turismo?
    i dont have the game, was asking around if it had online but no answers, i just assumed with a game lik that there b online play. but ye theres no need for it in this plugin.

Music Producer Y-Z

Little Big Planet Crahses on me. I get an error while trying to sign in. I'm using psnabler v7

My Website
    My Youtube Account
    Hacked 10 PSPs on September 28, 2009
    Achieved 500 post on December 29th, 2009 8:58PM
    More images hit spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast