network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Moogle

Default [Release] 6.30 IPL Installer

With the recent releases of OFW 6.30 and the 6.30 PSARDumper, bbtgp has developed an IPL loader for 6.30. What does this mean? Users can now switch between CFW and OFW 6.30 with the use of a Pandora battery.

Note: This currently only works on the 2000 v1 and v2 models. Any other PSP will brick. Install at your own risk.

Installation

• If you do not have a Pandora battery made, make one with DC 8.
    • Place the IPL installer on your MS.
    • Install OFW 6.30.
    • Name the 6.30 OFW update 630.pbp and place it in the IPL installer folder.
    • Run Pandora and test M33. While in M33, run the IPL installer.
    Now you should be able to use 6.30 normally and boot into M33 when the need arises.

Note: I haven't tested it, but it more than likely works with GEN too.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Joomla12; 07-04-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Spot Veteran

So you need to make your MS as Magic Memory Stick? Then put your homebrews and backups there? And run this and choose Test M33?
    Did I got it right?

The BEST thing that I like in Custom Firmware is that it can use custom themes unlike in Official Firmware. If official firmware can use ctf themes I'll switch to Official Firmware.

For CTF themes for 5.00m33, 5.03GEN, 5.50GEN-D3 and other Tutorials please visit my PAGE.

Default Quick Question

Will this work with 5.50 prometheus even though probably will not need to install it as 5.50-P already works for anything new??? cheers

The Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by shaqdarcy View Post
    So you need to make your MS as Magic Memory Stick? Then put your homebrews and backups there? And run this and choose Test M33?
    Did I got it right?
    If you already have an MMS then no.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joomla12 View Post
    If you already have an MMS then no.
    I have one but it's a separate from the MS I usually use, and what about my battery? do I need a pandora? I have a pandora battery but it's a phat's battery

The BEST thing that I like in Custom Firmware is that it can use custom themes unlike in Official Firmware. If official firmware can use ctf themes I'll switch to Official Firmware.

For CTF themes for 5.00m33, 5.03GEN, 5.50GEN-D3 and other Tutorials please visit my PAGE.

The Moogle

Read the instructions. You do need a Pandora. If you wanna load ISOs and whatnot, then you need to add them to your MMS.

Spot Veteran

Ok thanks.. I hope Test Prometheus will come out to play latest games, Maybe I'll just use this if a good game comes out and no one can't run it on CFW...
    Thanks anyways

Pretty amazing stuff actually. I've been on 5.00 M33-6 for I don't know how long, I think it is time to update my PSP and get back into the scene. Haha besides, it will help pass the time. It's good to see you posting Joomla, very nice.

The Moogle

There's worthy stuff to be posted now so I thought I'd help dust off the front page.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Nice. I gots a 2000 v1 MoBo. Best PSP Evar! It can makes de Pandoraz.

Might give this a try... But IDK why I would cause I don't have anything that requires 6.30....