network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    VIP Member

00000Truth be told I never have thought of the of DC as being dead, it's just sleeping. There were many factors in it's endgame and not one particular can be pointed at. Like I said it might be a hit or miss if they did adapt but I would have liked to have seen a Dreamcast ver 2.0 or an update to the VMU to be an MP3 player like they wanted to in the first place. DVD players were a growing trend but I think having Sega official software to make your own videos like the HB ones we do now would have been better for the DC. Even the Dreameye might have sold well over here in the US, I mean how many video game systems had a digital camera that could give the system visual calling?

00000People have come to appreciate it far more than they did back when it was in production due to the actual value and time put into the system and it's games. I currently play my DC as much as I can *College comes first* for either games or watching videos. I don't think I'd be able to get my work done if I didn't have the DC to display it on, I even bring it into class to showcase my projects. Thus far this quarter four A's on my projects proves that even an old system can still kick you-know-what in 2010.

I Think they should make the PSP2. You you guays and it is true that the PSP Go did flop. But thats because IT IS EXACTLY THE GOD DAMN THING AS THE PSP JUST IT SLIDES AND DOESNT HAVE UMD AND HAS BLUETOOTH. If sony was smart they would have released a handheld console with these specs: Keep the slide like the go, but make it so the top part of the slide is almost all screen (maybe leave like a centemetere of space for a frame, have it so its touch screen (thermal touch like ipod touch not like the DS) (only for navigating the XMB not games cause touch screen ruins games, just makes them stupid) Have 2 ANALOGS!!!!! AND R1 R2 AND L1 L2. Not just R and L. and put the motion in like the ipod touch, and make it 720p HD with a camera on back and front (front for video chat) and keep the bluetooth. But keep the UMD off. makes it less bulky.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ileetdigit View Post
    I Think they should make the PSP2. You you guays and it is true that the PSP Go did flop. But thats because IT IS EXACTLY THE GOD DAMN THING AS THE PSP JUST IT SLIDES AND DOESNT HAVE UMD AND HAS BLUETOOTH. If sony was smart they would have released a handheld console with these specs: Keep the slide like the go, but make it so the top part of the slide is almost all screen (maybe leave like a centemetere of space for a frame, have it so its touch screen (thermal touch like ipod touch not like the DS) (only for navigating the XMB not games cause touch screen ruins games, just makes them stupid) Have 2 ANALOGS!!!!! AND R1 R2 AND L1 L2. Not just R and L. and put the motion in like the ipod touch, and make it 720p HD with a camera on back and front (front for video chat) and keep the bluetooth. But keep the UMD off. makes it less bulky.
    I guess Sony just doesn't understand that consumers are willing to pay top dollar for a work of art like that.

Elite Poster

Why bother, PSP Scene is dead now...

I don't think so, the PSP homebrew section is really dead for now, but i think that the hardware from the PSP can more as this what is shown atm.
    A nice Hardmodder has combined the PS2 and PSP Hardware in a nice portable device. If sony wouldn't make a PSP2 it's not a problem, the PSP is extendable hardware as software, but the work to do that is a problem, you can't became a licence to bring that thing public. My opinion is, the PSP section wouldn't ever die, if the possibilities are avaibled it gives ever a Man there bring a new masterpiece for it's own.

Watch this! PS2 Portable - H4cK 4 D4Y!
    Last edited by cOOLsp0T; 08-21-2010 at 07:57 AM.

Spot Veteran

I think the scene would be revived if sony released a better psp...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4