network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default help make me a theme

I know there is probably little to no hope at this point >.>
    But I figured I'd ask.
    I understand Im a new poster and everyone will probably immediately frown upon that.. I kinda do that on other sites as well.

Well here goes:
    The basics: Im technologically retarded and was wondering if someone could help me make a custom xmb theme.
    what it is based Ill say if anyone is willing to help >.<
    Im sure I dont have the 5.00 CFW to use the VSH Module thingie.
    I have the time, just not the knowledge or comprehension to follow a guide written in words... Im more I see someone do it, then I copy it perfectly type guy.

But if anyone is willing, im not sure this kind of thing is allowed or not, I'd pay you, or something for making me one, or thank you for helping, by either doing remote IP controlling or just giving you the images needed for the theme in question.

In the theme I'd like to change the clicker sound as well, if at all possible. I could give a link to it for someone who needs it.

Sorry this is such a random topic, but I REALLY want a new theme to match the skin I made for my PSP.
    idk how I'd pay, maybe you'd know that too >.> like buy an empty item on amazon or something...

I'd actually prefer to learn how to do it if anyone could like IM me or something
    but if someone would rather not go thru the trouble of having to go thru teaching, I wouldn't mind if it was made and paid for.

I know how to use photoshop.. altho i learned on CS4, and that got corrupt so Im on CS2 now, so I can make images, then i can easily relearn making gifs if I have to, which based on the background I'd want is highly likely

*just testing if my sig and avatar work*

Move along this site is dead now.