network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default Help with preview icons on CXMB

    The sony ptf maker that you have to use to make a ptf wont accept any of my pngs for the 16x16 preview icon. it wont let me make a ptf without it. you need the ptf first before you can make a ctf. I tried just making a black 16x16 square in paint and photoshop and it wont accept either. can someone help me or can someone attach a preview icon that they used that works?????

  2.    
  3. #2
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantjump90 View Post
    The sony ptf maker that you have to use to make a ptf wont accept any of my pngs for the 16x16 preview icon. it wont let me make a ptf without it. you need the ptf first before you can make a ctf. I tried just making a black 16x16 square in paint and photoshop and it wont accept either. can someone help me or can someone attach a preview icon that they used that works?????
    here! Note it ends up clear but whatever!
    Attached Images
    MGS4 Gunmetal Gray PS3 with 3.15, and a 500GB HDD, and PSP-2001 with 5.50 GEN D3 FINAL, XGEN Pandora v5, Extended Life Battery Kit, self removed UMD drive, Official Sony Blue Buttons, and A Clear Faceplate SOLD
    400th post January 7th 2009!
    Can You Read This? I Can

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    205

    Default

    or you can use this icon
    Attached Images

  5. #4
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kratosmike View Post
    or you can use this icon
    lol or that one
    MGS4 Gunmetal Gray PS3 with 3.15, and a 500GB HDD, and PSP-2001 with 5.50 GEN D3 FINAL, XGEN Pandora v5, Extended Life Battery Kit, self removed UMD drive, Official Sony Blue Buttons, and A Clear Faceplate SOLD
    400th post January 7th 2009!
    Can You Read This? I Can

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    205

    Default

    it shows up just like that

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default

    thanks, I think I'll use the one that says ctf lol.

  8. #7
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantjump90 View Post
    thanks, I think I'll use the one that says ctf lol.
    lol i don't blame you!
    MGS4 Gunmetal Gray PS3 with 3.15, and a 500GB HDD, and PSP-2001 with 5.50 GEN D3 FINAL, XGEN Pandora v5, Extended Life Battery Kit, self removed UMD drive, Official Sony Blue Buttons, and A Clear Faceplate SOLD
    400th post January 7th 2009!
    Can You Read This? I Can

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    205

    Default

    lol i did not make that icon some else did the one i made suck

  10. #9
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kratosmike View Post
    lol i did not make that icon some else did the one i made suck
    I do believe nicodemus made that icon...
    MGS4 Gunmetal Gray PS3 with 3.15, and a 500GB HDD, and PSP-2001 with 5.50 GEN D3 FINAL, XGEN Pandora v5, Extended Life Battery Kit, self removed UMD drive, Official Sony Blue Buttons, and A Clear Faceplate SOLD
    400th post January 7th 2009!
    Can You Read This? I Can

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    205

    Default

    yea nicodemus82 made that icon


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts