network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    VIP Member

A fantastic transition to the new server, a true New Year's gift to us to have this site again. Do you happen to know how much more you'll need for the payment? Last time I checked on my PSP's Opera browser it said you had $64, I "hopefully" get paid this coming week and would like to donate something, I mean it's the least I can do for such a great place.

Webmaster / Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Darksidehearts View Post
    A fantastic transition to the new server, a true New Year's gift to us to have this site again. Do you happen to know how much more you'll need for the payment? Last time I checked on my PSP's Opera browser it said you had $64, I "hopefully" get paid this coming week and would like to donate something, I mean it's the least I can do for such a great place.
    Darksidehearts, I'd like to personally thank you for supporting us since we launched this site. I've seen you donated every time we were in need, which I'm very grateful for. We raised about 1/3 of the goal we set. As always, we appreciate everyone's continued support, and any donations can be made to evolvexmb@gmail.com. I might even set up a donations button on the front page to the left, like we originally had.

Best Regards

VIP Member

Hey no problem, it's not too often that you see a site that's worth donating to. This is one of the few places I love to go to during the day. I may not post all the time but I am on here as much as I can be lol.

Ultra Member

COOL! Thanks Evolve