network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultra Member

Default Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009

With all sorts of hype and leaks leading up to the expo; you may or may not already know, this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo is about to kick off very soon.

While unfortunately we're not actually attending the expo this year (maybe next year?), ConsoleSpot will be doing our very best to keep you up to date for the next few days as all sorts of new gaming news is announced and released.

Starting today with Microsoft's press conference at 10:30 make that 10:25 PDT, as recently announced. What could Microsoft have up their sleeve? A new handheld? New motion camera or peripherial? Which new games will they be announcing? We'll soon find out.

And then Sony's and Nintendo's keynotes will be following the next day. So make sure to stay tuned to our homepage (and maybe just the Xbox 360 index for today) for all the latest and breaking news as it rolls out.

Elite Poster

Finally this will settle the rumours

Also known as:
    cryphakon
    badboy.mjk
    kempmjk

Spot Veteran

Is this going to be on tv or something? or do we have to wait for the reporters to write teh results?
    Can you beat MYbrute?

I <3 Big Boobies

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistMonkey2237 View Post
    Is this going to be on tv or something? or do we have to wait for the reporters to write teh results?
    You can watch it yourself on the web, Or on G4 tv.

PSN: DeadlyGmn

Sketchy

Just watched it. Crackdown 2, Halo Rising, Left 4 Dead 2..my wallet will be busy.

LOUD NOISES!!!

yeah some pretty cool stuff, shame some of the good ones where 360 exclusives

Ultra Member

dang, yeah! microsoft does have some nice stuff coming, too bad i don't have an xbox only ps3 and wii

I <3 Big Boobies

Only thing that caught my eye was the new Splinter Cell, That just because I always been a fan of that game.

Oh and in your face!, for those who thought there was going to be a handheld(xbox).

PSN: DeadlyGmn

Sketchy

I'll be honest I was surprised how well Microsoft presented this E3. Kills that whole "360 has no new games" BS once and for all.

wtf...IT HAS STARTED?!?!?!?O.O....i just went to gamespot.com to view the live coverage and it has stated it will begin in 22hours...that sux...dont got cable >.<
    _-_PSP Slim 5.00m33-4_-_

PLEASE LEVEL UP MY POKEPLUSHIE!!!ONLY TAKES 2 SECS ^.^ THNX
    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!