network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultra Member

Default Skate 3 Announced, Rolls Out May 2010

EA has just announced that their Skate franchise would be getting a third iteration. Skate 3 takes place in the new town of Port Caverton and brings along with it some new features.

In this new installment it's all about community. As the press release mentions, gamers will be able to team up with friends to make skate crews, allowing for some team-based challenges. The co-op gameplay will also allow players to "complete challenges together while advancing each otherís careers."

Additionally, the game will feature an expanded Hall of Meat mode, an all-new skate.School mode that will allow players to hone their skills, and adds a brand new skate.Create feature that is an "innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks."

Skate 3 is in development by EA's Black Box studios and is set to release on Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 in May 2010. But in case you feel like dropping some money on the game early, then pre-order Skate 3 and you'll receive an exclusive download for the gameplay area Black Box Distribution Skate Park. With the press release also came a teaser trailer for the game, check it out below.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

looks great! i've played Skate II 1 time for about 20 mins. It was good! but this looks even better! and the all new "Team Up" thing sounds awesome!

Elite Poster

Damnit I just bought skate 2 : /

Minister of Magic
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

weee can't wait for this... i love skate 2 (although i have only been playing the demo version of it.)

*i actually live by playing demos... hahaha i only have 3 games.. and my "priority games" haven't been released yet... o.O*

hahaha

its an alright game

PS3 Trophies
    PSP Daxter Bundle 3D Blue Slim 2001 - 5.50GEN-D2
    PS3 160GB Uncharted Bundle - Sony Official Firmware 3.01

reddit/u/prof1t

I am not a "skateboard' fan myself. But i somehow always enjoyed skateboard games.
    So i "might' get this.
    Thank you for the information Peza.

noSIG?

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by aCekinG View Post
    I am not a "skateboard' fan myself. But i somehow always enjoyed skateboard games.

Yeah, me too. It's cool to be able to bust out cool moves without having to actually do them, and hurting yourself

Ultra Member

D00d i want this game,lol.Skateboarding is fun(well to me)

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by smithees View Post
    weee can't wait for this... i love skate 2 (although i have only been playing the demo version of it.)

*i actually live by playing demos... hahaha i only have 3 games.. and my "priority games" haven't been released yet... o.O*

hahaha
    lol thats the true way of the stingy!

i'm with you on that! lol... not saying i'm stingy, but i could also just play demos of cool/good games without buying them till the price drops or something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aCekinG View Post
    So i "might' get this.
    Thank you for the information Peza.

yeah, it funny that way. people who don't skate or don't like it would end up playing these games. its all thanks to Tony Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by dripz167 View Post
    Yeah, me too. It's cool to be able to bust out cool moves without having to actually do them, and hurting yourself
    lol yup. just like i said to aCekinG, its cause of Tony Hawk. when i used to live in the ghetto @$$ projects of New York, everyone got that game! people just coming over to your house just to play it! lmao! good times, good times.

XMB Creator

looks good...though agressive rollerblading is wayyyy better...

^Thanks go to gman for this sig!^

Themes: