network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default Madden NFL '11 demo now live

All of you Madden fans, the NFL '11 Demo is now live. Here's your chance to experience an all-new streamlined playcall system, FULL games in HALF the time, and intuitive Dual Stick Control-all to the exciting play-by-play of Gus Johnson. For added strategy, dive deep into the playbook and create custom Game Plans.

I'm not really a sports (games) person myself, but I've seen some footage of the upcoming game. And I have to say, EA Sports has really outdone themselves on this one. Not only does it have mind blowing graphics, but also excellent gaming mechanics.

Expect the retail game to hit shelves August 10, 2010 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, and iPhone platforms.

So, questions? Are you tired of a Madden game every year? do you love these games with a passion? Will you be going out release date to pick it up? Let up know in the comments below.

Retired

Am I the only one who thinks playing sports games on a console is... boring?

Webmaster / Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoyoho View Post
    I find some of the soccer and/or tennis games to be fun when playing in 2 player mode with another friend.. they can get quite interesting sometimes, but playing the CPU can get boring.

I wasn't really into these Madden NFL games, but this one looks pretty cool.

don't fall for it ppl, it's the same every year with updated roster

Mind blowing graphics? You must not play much, lol. Seriosly it's the same thing over and over.

Ultra Member

I don't play at all, I saw it at a Gamestop TV, and it looked so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    Nope. I think they're a waste.

they do upgrade the graphics every 2 or 3 years. thats why i only buy them every 2 or 3 years. thing with ea is they dont do roster updates when the season ends.
    XBox Live: BCK Big Tone
    PSN : nycbigtone
    psp firmwares: too many to name all currently on 5.50 gen-d 3