network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Webmaster / Owner

Default We are in need of Donations

Hi everyone, we are in need of your help once again. Please help us out by clicking on the Donate button on the left of this page and donate any amount you can afford. The website is growing at an exponential rate, and in order to keep the site alive we need your donations to keep our dedicated server online.

We are entreating everyone to please click on the DONATE button (on the frontpage - left) and donate to help us out. PLEASE DO HELP US OUT AND LET US KEEP CONSOLESPOT RUNNING. Thank you in advance and thanks to all of our members who have helped us so far.

If you would like to give us any extra help, you can contact me by MSN: [email protected]

Thank You

Sketchy

wow just in time too I get paid tomorrow, guess I'll turn my money into Visa Gift Cards. Do you Accept Paypal?

when i get paid i will help out because i have had lots of help from here and i want that to keep going.

VIP HELPER/ DRUM ADDICT

Wish i actually had some money, cause i would deffinatly donate, if i do get some soon, i will donate for sure.
    Psp 2001 Silver 5.00m33 // Ipod Touch Jailbroken! // Hp Pavillion Elite, 2.4ghz Quadcore, ATI Radeon HD 512mb, 4GB Ram //

Just donated 10.00$
    would have been more but i don't get paid til next week.

This totally sucks! i WOULD TOTALLY DONATE BUT THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR TOTALLY OUTSOURCED MY JOB!! So hence i got the boot in Jan. 08. The site totally rulez!!! I currently have like $20 in the bank xD. CSN Rulez!

psp zeon red 4.01 CFW

there are 70438 people on this site if each one donated 1 this site would be rolling in it you will get my 1 this friday

I have donate $35 in name from CustomPSP
    I'm FuCkInG iNsAnE LiFe HaS nO mEaNiNg

Why am I not a MOD?!

Quote Originally Posted by jspacemarine View Post
    there are 70438 people on this site if each one donated 1 this site would be rolling in it you will get my 1 this friday
    True, if everyone donated 1/$1 then this site would have nothing to worry about, but please remember that not everyone on this site is over 18 (I'm 14 by the way) and some people do not trust internet banking/money. So if you could, please donate more.

That goes for everyone, please donate as much as your heart will let you, and you will see this site stay up and continue to help people all over the world. Believe me, if I could I would.

Thanks everyone for your support for Consolespot.net

VIP HELPER/ DRUM ADDICT

Quote Originally Posted by jnyjb View Post
    True, if everyone donated 1/$1 then this site would have nothing to worry about, but please remember that not everyone on this site is over 18 (I'm 14 by the way) and some people do not trust internet banking/money. So if you could, please donate more.

That goes for everyone, please donate as much as your heart will let you, and you will see this site stay up and continue to help people all over the world. Believe me, if I could I would.

Thanks everyone for your support for Consolespot.net
    This is very true, I am 15, and I cant donate unless my parents allow, and they get quite worriesome as to where there money is going and all that.
    Psp 2001 Silver 5.00m33 // Ipod Touch Jailbroken! // Hp Pavillion Elite, 2.4ghz Quadcore, ATI Radeon HD 512mb, 4GB Ram //