network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Oi!

Default For all the SOTW Leaders (incl. me)

I devised a guideline that will help keep things smooth.. I could have PM'd you but I want this to be seen by everyone.. especially certain points.

◘ Include the following code in all new Submission threads:
    Code:
    http://www.consolespot.net/forums/sotw-forum/7418-signature-week-sotw-announcement-thread.html#post64489p
    this is the link to the Rules. I find that contributors are not up to date about rules.

◘ Pre-decide the themes (but not discuss with others) so as to be aware of the happenings, and prepare accordingly (as some themes may draw more entries than others). Try to be in the know.

◘ Try and stick to the Schedule:
    Monday to friday: Submissions
    Saturday & Sunday: Votes
    Sunday: New theme announcement

◘ Organise beforehand as to who will be in-charge of the week's SOTW. The other will then assume a mod role, simply keeping a tab on things, while the actual decisions will be made by the former.

◘ Allow first time error-makers. i.e. if someone has not included the Img tags etc, for the first time, its pardonable... but not for the "veterans". Simply ignore their submissions, without any comments. Don't waste time on that.

◘ Please keep the Gallery and Announcement threads updated.

◘ If you feel that a certain entry is fauxed/fake/ripped/unoriginal/old/etc, feel free to ask the Contributor to submit the .psd of the entry (either in the discussion thread or via PM).
    You may also ask the Contributor for the psd, if you feel that the Signature skill is beyond member level (this will be rare, but a good method to understand Rips.)

Member are requested to understand and co-operate!

◘ Please be active and do make valuable comments and suggestions. You have been assigned to this post due to your skills (well...) Do guide others.

◘ Enlist other skilled members to initiate randoms competitions etc, to have a flavour. Its expected of the SOTW leaders to be active in the Gfx section.
    Last edited by Feinicks; 06-01-2008 at 04:24 PM.
    ◄◄ 天使たちの夢か? ►►

◄◄ 天使たちの夢か? ►►

___

___

Art is Reflection
    ___
    Practice makes a Good artist...
    Experimentation makes an exceptional one..

My works!

Ultra Member

Default Jazzer

Yes sir! Also may i say can we ask for a SOTW logo to be made, a decent one that we can add onto every post to make it look neat ect.

Cheers and all info took in, Jazzer

XMB Gangsta

Just a not eon that how will we know if its the first time the submitter did something. Do we have to go through all threads that had previous submissions?

Oi!

@Jazz.. i'll ask lumiX and rubie to make us one! maybe we can have it as a medal or something (we'll ask barker)...

@MasterDKR
    first time from now... this is more of a memory thing.. I note a fair regularity of members who submit... so it becomes easier... Include only very new names for this particular rule... otherwise, simply ignore the entry.. it hectic to have to keep editing.
    ◄◄ 天使たちの夢か? ►►

◄◄ 天使たちの夢か? ►►

___

___

Art is Reflection
    ___
    Practice makes a Good artist...
    Experimentation makes an exceptional one..

My works!

Im back!

rate:

made it in two minutes

Ultra Member

Good rules hope this makes things run smoother

Banned

Made a SOTW Logo here maybe you like and you can use it