network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition

As we all know the highly anticipated Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2 is to be released on November 10 of this year. Now InfinityWard is now going to release a Prestige edition of the game. Its going to contain a real, functioning pair of Night Vision Goggles with the Hardened edition of the game, which comes in a steel, metallic case. The Prestige Edition also includes a head-shaped display stand for the goggles, an art book, and fancy limited-edition packaging. And in the Hardened Edition it's self, will be a token which allows you to download the first Call of Duty of PSN, XBox Live Arcade or PC. The Night vision Goggle themselves cost over 100$. This extremely rare limited Edition package will cost you over 150$.

YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)
    Last edited by toliver13; 07-17-2009 at 05:54 AM.

Super Moderator

lol, the guy could care less about the regular edition at the beginning, he threw that thing aside like it was some nasty dirty kitty.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Awwww I'd go with Hardened Edition. Useless Nightvision not for me.
    i would use the Night Vision Goggles! drive on the open roads when its really dark with my headlights off! no one can see me, but i can see them! whuaaahahahahahaha!

anyways, i would buy the Hardened Edition aswell cause i really don't wanna shell out 150+ for the game and googles...

Mojito

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post
    i would use the Night Vision Goggles! drive on the open roads when its really dark with my headlights off! no one can see me, but i can see them! whuaaahahahahahaha!

anyways, i would buy the Hardened Edition aswell cause i really don't wanna shell out 150+ for the game and googles...
    hahahahaaha, i laughed so hard!!!

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vlazer View Post
    hahahahaaha, i laughed so hard!!!
    i'm glad i can make you laugh... thats what i'm here for.