network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

939336_87218_front.jpg

Hi this is Goku369 ,i am going to give reviewed review of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction which is exclusively for XBOX 360 and PC ,coming this april 13 2010.

Sam Fisher's work is never done, and this installment will find him engaged in daylight operations aimed at uncovering a mole and protecting those he cares about.
    939336.jpg

here is a sneak peak of the game
    here is the link: YouTube - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Gameplay / Walkthrough HQ *2009*
    watch and enjoy the gameplay

After the events of Double Agent, Sam Fisher (Michael Ironside) is now considered a rogue by the government as he picks up the pieces on finding the killer of his daughter. The game combines gameplay elements from classic Splinter Cell stealth to social stealth along with broader, quicker platforming (A la Assassin's Creed) plus new Mark and Execute feature. With an intriguing story, intense interrogation sequences and stylish projection visuals, the game will truly be a cinematic experience.

The game also features an coop mode which involve two players with a massive executing skills as well as a coop executing,the coop mode can be played offline with friends on xbox live as well as online on split screen.The coop mode gives both the players complete control over their characters give them the right skill ,right time to face the enemy mentioned above.
    939336_121809_790screen001.jpg
    sc5_screenshot_embassy_coop_splitscreen_01.jpg

second image featuring coop

sc5_screenshot_mafia_club_coop_splitscreen_02.jpg

The game infact it is more enjoyable than the single player mode on coop

So get ready to experience the unexperienced on april 13 2010.

ONLY ON XBOX 360 AND PC

[NOTE:the information is obtained from magazines and few official websites.]
    there is still no information regarding the game to be released on playstation 3
    but many websites have declared that it is not coming out for ps3

any information further will be reported

Default please note

this is goku 369 and i would like to tell you to make a small note that there is a small error in the post

the coop mode can be played online with friends on xbox live as well as offline on split screen at home

futher information will be reported

Cookie Monstah!!!

please use spoilers

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Also as a note for you guys, the GameStop near me is giving away a replica of some shotgun that is in the game. IDK about the other GameStop's but mine is... that is only of you reserve it and while supplies last. I've known about this since about a month ago.