network sites: arcadespot.com hey | games
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Call Of Duty:Black Ops

Call of Duty 7 has been named; the official site for Treyarch's latest take on Activision's phenomenal franchise has gone live, revealing the game's full title – Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Following on from fresh reports that the game would be taking place in Vietnam and hours before it's to get its first teaser, Activision has pushed the button on Call of Duty: Black Ops' official site. There's little in the way of further information beyond a brief blog entry from the developer of Call of Duty: World at War.

Call of Duty: Black Ops release date is also confirmed, with Treyarch's game shooting for launch on November 9 this year – in keeping with the traditional window for new Call of Duty games.

UPDATE: Activision has confirmed Call of Duty: Black Ops, a game that will take players 'behind enemy lines.' There's still no explicit confirmation of the game's timeline, although with the first trailer imminent we won't be wondering for too long.
    To see the exclusive trailer click here -> Call Of Duty: Black Ops Video Game, Exclusive Debut Tease Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Ultra Member

Black Ops? It sounds so.... plain.

Sounds like a handheld spinoff. And it looks like it's based in the vietnam era.
    Last edited by Dripz167; 05-01-2010 at 05:35 AM.

Cookie Monstah!!!

@ dripz yeah because supposed;y that's when these special forces were created so basically you are gonna be the first special ops -,-

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Ultra Member

wait...so im guessing this wont take place after mw2? this is gonna fck the story line up

Spot Veteran

meh... looks alright... it'd have to be the most amazing FPS for me to get it though.. :\

Wanna request a sig click the [X]

Ultra Member

i know right, it has to be better than mw2

Cookie Monstah!!!

it's developer is Treyarch so I'm guessing it would be way different than modern warfare

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Spot Veteran

TJones if you are worried about the time line its already too late for you, considering COD4 was modern times, COD5 was WW2 and COD6 was modern modern times. If you are worried that the time line will be messed up quit playing now.

But I enjoyed COD5 more then 4 I prefer the WW2 games because they are proper wars unlike the ones today.
    Check my website out: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjones436 View Post
    wait...so im guessing this wont take place after mw2? this is gonna fck the story line up
    F**k a storyline. The only game besides Shellshock to have a Vietnam-era setting. I'm gonna get it..

Spot Veteran

Looks interesting, kinda a new twist for cod
    I'd like to see more updates, thanks for the post!