Rayman Raving Rabbids Review

In the past there have been many, many Rayman games released. They stretch over a large variety of consoles from the PS1 - to the PC... Many games have included this character and he has become very popular - especially to the players of the younger generation.

This game is one of the Wii games aimed at kids and or younger teenagers. It is a Mini-Game Game to go to the collection on Wii, maybe people like that - but it isn't for me.

In this game, you are - obviously - Rayman, and you have been sent to Prison! (poor Rayman) and you have to go out and do many challenges/mini-games involving Rabbids. There are many action packed games for you to try, such as Squirting Babbids with Carrot Juice, Plungers, Cow throwing, SuperRabbid slinging, and even Shutting the door on Rabbids going to the loo!

In this game, you get to dress Rayman in stuff, from Gangsta, to Granny!

I think that this game has appeal for the younger generation - because some of the levels are funny, action packed, and humorous... but it isn't one an adult should buy.

In the game - there are many different things to do - most of which were listed above... but it doesn't stop the game form getting boring and repetetive, because most of the time, you repeat challenges but just on a different difficulty level. This game is also really easy to complete, i couldn't be bothered playing it after te first few goes - but people have said they completed it in less than a few days... shocking when you are paying quite a bit of money for it.

Graphics

The graphics for this game are nothing special, quite good for the Wii, to say it's an unreal game, but still nothing special... a good cartoony look and feel to the game while playing it which, again, appeals mostly to the younger generation.

Sound

Acceptable, but again - cartoony, younger kids only

Controls

There are many controls needed for this game, which adds to the individuality to each mini-game and makes it more fun. Some you have to shake the Wiimote as fast as you can, tap to the beat, or aim and shoot... (A mini Resident Evil for kids) The controls are simple to get used to but not so easy when playing the game, but that is the challenge. e.g. moving as fast as possible. This makes the game a little bit better

OVERALL:

A game for kids really, Adults will be disappointed... i wouldn't reccomend it to people around my age (14).

Ratings

Graphics

Sound

Controls

Overall

It's an OK game, repetetive and boring after a while - Rent it first.

[/CENTER]