network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Webmaster / Owner

Default Impression: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

If you think you knew what it felt like to be the bounty hunter behind the visor, think again. Take aim at evil with Nintendo's revolutionary controller. Players control Samus by moving with the Nunchuk controller and aiming with the pointer, allowing for a level of immersion unlike anything they have ever experienced. Through the eyes of Samus, players experience a quantum leap in first-person control as they wield the Wii Remote, the ultimate device for the first-person shooter genre. Samus employs well-known power-ups like the Grapple Beam and Morph Ball, as well as a bunch of new surprises, to help her survive her coming trials. Saving the planets from Corruption isn't enough, though. Eventually, players must take down Samus' mortal enemy, Dark Samus.

I am getting this game soon. It looks amazing and I have heard many great things about it. Nice review!

I haven't played it myself, but i know many that have... this is a game worth the buy.

Nintendo have once again brought out a great game that is well worth every penny. It uses the Wiimote nicely and there gameplay is fun and constant.

As i say i haven't played it but it is worth getting, The storyline is supposed to be good and you can even take screenshots of you playing and send them to all of your Wii buddies.
    sbarkeri and rhinos and jazzer15 are the best!

Ultra Member

Default Metroid

Tom B: I have this game and its immense, nice review/inpression.