network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Can I play ISO on the Wii without a mod chip?

Im thinking of buying a Wii. But i want to play free games (save $$$)
    I found these 2 vids on youtube.
    YouTube - DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED Wii GAMES * NO MOD CHIP * Burn & PLAY!!!
    and
    YouTube - How to play Wii BackUp Disks with no Mod Chip Part 1

I was wondering if these are real or not. If they not real then can some on tell me how i can play iso without a mod chip?

Thanks!
    Last edited by sniperhunter71; 01-16-2009 at 03:05 PM.
    PSP PHAT HISTORY- 1.50-2.71-2.81-3.80- 3.90- Pandora- 3.80 M33-2- 3.90 M33-2- 3.90 M33-3- 5.00 M33-3- 5.00 M33-4

XMB Creator

Quote Originally Posted by sniperhunter71 View Post
    Im thinking of buying a Wii. But i want to play free games (save $$$)
    I found these 2 vids on youtube.
    YouTube - DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED Wii GAMES * NO MOD CHIP * Burn & PLAY!!!
    and
    YouTube - How to play Wii BackUp Disks with no Mod Chip Part 1

I was wondering if these are real or not. If they not real then can some on tell me how i can play iso without a mod chip?

Thanks!
    Yes it's possible with a soft-mod through the Zelda TP hack, But you can't talk about pirating games here man be careful on what you say. But for your knowledge, Yes those are 100% real, My Wii can run them without a modchip, just takes about 15mins to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by uoykcuf86 View Post
    Yes it's possible with a soft-mod through the Zelda TP hack, But you can't talk about pirating games here man be careful on what you say. But for your knowledge, Yes those are 100% real, My Wii can run them without a modchip, just takes about 15mins to set up.
    Thanks you!
    PSP PHAT HISTORY- 1.50-2.71-2.81-3.80- 3.90- Pandora- 3.80 M33-2- 3.90 M33-2- 3.90 M33-3- 5.00 M33-3- 5.00 M33-4

Default iso games from mywiidownload.com

HI

I have the same question too. I already subscribed to mywiidownloads.com but I realized the technical support is so bad . They don't reply back to me. I'm still have a few days to trial if not I will cancell them. The reason I chose them, it's because I don't need to modify my wii and download games and movies in their website. I did download 1 game and burn but it's not work? I tried to email them since Jan, 15 until now We are Jan. 23 nothing . Any suggestions, please. It's true that we can dwn any games from their links?. Thanks!

Special Task Force Unit

Quote Originally Posted by annawii18 View Post
    HI

I have the same question too. I already subscribed to mywiidownloads.com but I realized the technical support is so bad . They don't reply back to me. I'm still have a few days to trial if not I will cancell them. The reason I chose them, it's because I don't need to modify my wii and download games and movies in their website. I did download 1 game and burn but it's not work? I tried to email them since Jan, 15 until now We are Jan. 23 nothing . Any suggestions, please. It's true that we can dwn any games from their links?. Thanks!
    Here's a suggestion: Get out. Talk about piracy/warez is not allowed, and the community isn't responsible of what happens on other places you chose to subscribe to.

So I have a backup loader channel and it works but I have to patch the game twice, once with WiiBrick break so I dont have to update and the second to descramble. It takes a while to get to the title screen but otherwisr is fine (it gives the wriststrap warning then says game experience may change online, and then stays at a black screen fir a while before I see the title screen, thr music plays and lags a few times) is this normal just because the Wii loadd backups slower?
    Without the ability to run 3rd party software, a PSP is not a PSP!

PSP Firmware History
    Moderator: http://psphomebrew.net
    http://psp-spot.com
    Admin: http://operation420.net/forum

It is very interesting to play wii games in free time.
    I'm downloading wii games but not successful.
    Can Anyone show me how to without a mod chip?
    I don't know how.
    Pls help me. THanks.

HI guys - thanks very much for posting this info.