network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default [HELP]I think my wii is bricked

well i was downgrading my wii from 4.2u to 3.2u when after downgrading i restarted the wii to go back to the main menu but it didnt and it just goes black and now i need help to unbrick my wii

Ultra Member

Do you have boot mii installed? And why were you downgrading anyway?

yes i have bootmii but in the homebrew channel i dont have as bootmii 2 and i was downgrading because u could do mere stuuf

I've been hacking on the USB loader code pretty hard trying to get things to load using the custom mios via the usbloader by manually putting GC isos on the WBFS drive, but everything 70-291 exam questions I try causes the Wii to lock up. Some games look kind of like they want to work (video mode changes, HDD is being accessed) but they all choke on a black screen before anything happens.Really that doesn't matter. The Wii, even in Wii 70-293 exam mode, was never made to run software streaming via USB like the USB loader does now. Older games (Like Twilight Princess, for example that uses IOS 9) didn't have any kind of USB support at all, not even for things like keyboards. A custom MIOS (which already exists for the GC backup loader) could just as easily be made to work with Wii parts.