network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ultra Member

Default New CIOS And Backup Launcher

Finally Waninkoko has made this official. After myself and a few others have done a lot of testing and reporting, himself and Wiigator have worked their magic and produced a newer cios with more support and a gamma of the lovely backuplauncher. To come soon will be a lovely gift known as the sysmenu loader. I unfortunatley can not share this with you now but here is a video to show the magic of this wonderful dol.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ads1212; 11-15-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Nothing short of amazing. This is all done without a modchip right?

Ultra Member

You bet. The compatibility has increased a decent amount

Wait....So you can play Burnt Games off the Wii without the requirement of a Modchip?
    What are the requirements for hacking the Wii? I'm getting a Wii on March 2009 and I would like to have the required downloads, equipment, etc. Thanks

Is there a certain way you need to burn and rip them? because i would like to download one and test it. (Mario Kart here I come.... )

VIP Member

This is interesting but I heard that running back ups can run down the DVD drive, have they fixed that as of yet? Is there some sort of protection that can be written to the discs in the DC days? Then again playing DVD's does the same thing but I would imagine it would be a faster deterioration with ISO's. I still say running ISO's off the SD card would be safer. Then again I suppose that wouldn't be possible as the Wii only reads up to 2 Gig right?

The System Menu Loader, now known as Menu Patcher, has been released.
    Attached Files

XMB Creator

this is incredible ads1212!
    Any chance you could link us to a tutorial, or provide one of how to use it?? Also maybe how to install the homebrew channel as well? Im know nothing about how to hack my wii and i know im not alone! and i dont want to f*ck it up!! lol
    thanks man!

CLICK HERE
    40+ THEMES CONVERTED TO 5.50Gen!!

360 Gamer Card/Other

thank god and by the looks of it, it looks great. installing now

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone View Post
    Any chance you could link us to a tutorial, or provide one of how to use it?? Also maybe how to install the homebrew channel as well? Im know nothing about how to hack my wii and i know im not alone! and i dont want to f*ck it up!! lol
    thanks man!
    look it up on youtube, theres TONS of videos up there on it... make sure your wii is not up to date with 3.3 or under for all cios downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Darksidehearts View Post
    This is interesting but I heard that running back ups can run down the DVD drive, have they fixed that as of yet? Is there some sort of protection that can be written to the discs in the DC days? Then again playing DVD's does the same thing but I would imagine it would be a faster deterioration with ISO's. I still say running ISO's off the SD card would be safer. Then again I suppose that wouldn't be possible as the Wii only reads up to 2 Gig right?
    i agree with sd reading because most games arnt above 2gb due to these discs not being blue ray... wait a minute what if some genius made a blur ray reder for the wii also wit the dvd 1! and yes it reads up to 2gb and writing to sd would be easier 4 me
    Last edited by ads1212; 11-15-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: 3 posts in a row

Elite Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone View Post
    thanks man!
    well dude i dont wanna scare u but the installations for the backup loader has a couple of parts that have brick risk but if u get past those then u should be fine