network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default Super Smash Bros Brawl Exploit Found

Due to vulnerability in Super Smash Bros Brawl stage builder code, a new bug was found by svpe and an exploit has been created by developer Comex. The exploit uses coding by Team Twiizers and just as the Twilight exploit would, this will allow ELF loading from the root of an SD Card

Because there isnt a way for Nintendo to patch games, it is currently not possible for Nintendo to block this exploit.

It is yet to be released, but I will be sure to update everyone when it does with a tutorial of how to use it safely. Until now enjoy the video.
    Last edited by ads1212; 06-05-2009 at 11:10 AM.

finally, couldn't find the Zelda one, and right now i have smash thnx and yes plz Upload the tutorial^_^

finally i can play the games i lost when my wii broke so pretty much i am not pirating

Ultra Member

Good for people who don't have access to zelda, because I doubt that there are many people who don't have brawl lol

Elite Poster

uhm people forgetting about bannerbomb ? for which you dont need a game at all.

Aw damn I was thinking about selling this game since the past years and what do you know theres a hack with it. Good thing I haven't got rid of this game yet.

VIP Member

Well now that's not entirely true, they could sell a patched version of the game like they did with the GTA LCS UMD's remember? However I have my doubts in Nintendo doing that as they don't care if you F-up the Wii as you'll get another one in replacement. Well anyway it all works out as it is another outlet to install this channel and thus begins the freedom....or Wiidom!!!!.....man even I thought that last one sucked...

This is awesome! I do not own Zelda and this is a game that i do own!! Cannot wait for the release, I want it NOW!!!

Wow, this is neat. I'd always wanted to install HBC but didn't have access to Zelda but i do have Brwal. So lets hope this be release soon...

wow.. thanks for the share..
    denice