network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default Call of Duty: Modern Warfare On Wii

If you didn't know by now, about 2 weeks ago, Activision announced that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is making its transition over to the Wii. The port is planned to arrive in stores the same day as Call of Duty: Mordern Warfare 2, November 10, 2009.

The hit title that arrived on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC in November of 2007, is said to be handled by the developers over at Treyarch to be ported onto the Wii. Treyarch's last release on the Wii was Call of Duty: World At War, accumulating over a million sales since its launch; so it kind of seems fitting for them to be in charge of developing this port.

Alright, now that we got you up to speed on that, we can move on to why I started writing this article in the first place. So, just recently, some new screens were released of the game (actually the only and first screenshot to be exact).

And well, lets just say they pretty much look like what you would expect. We don't think anyone was really expecting them to look as good as the their HD counterparts? Did ya? No, neither did we.

Anyway, feel free to have a look at them for yourself in the link to our gallery:

The Mighty Chimpoo

Those graphics look like what BF2 looked like on my old crappy PC on the lowest graphics
    Anyways I'm guessing there is no online play for this game on the Wii?

Webmaster / Owner

Quote Originally Posted by patc15 View Post
    Those graphics look like what BF2 looked like on my old crappy PC on the lowest graphics
    Anyways I'm guessing there is no online play for this game on the Wii?
    Well, you could say some of the graphics look a bit jagged from the edges, but that probably has to do with how well the Wii handles AA. Either way, a large sized full resolution screenshot of that image might be able to show the details better than a resized smaller one we see there.

Nonetheless, should make for an interesting port!

Yeah, I assumed that the graphics wouldn't be as great compared to the PS3 and 360. But this is a fun FPS for those Wii gamers out there. They should have released COD4 for the Wii ealier though, I mean it was officially released 2 years ago.

Can't wait for MW2 btw.

sIgMaKeR

the graphics look kind of iffy but the game should have some nice features.

edited by peza: please do not quote the whole original post.

Taking sig requests

COD world at war for the wii wasn't that good for me. The controls weren't responsive either...

I rather get it on PC.
    Live in yur w×rld, Ply in urs.

Wow...

PSP History: PSP Phat (Used) w/ 3.03 OFW > Didn't update > Broken > PSP Slim and Lite 4.01 OFW > 4.05 OFW > PSP Phat's Battery into Pandora > PSP Slim and lite 4.01 m33-2 CFW > 5.00 m33 CFW > 5.00 m33-2 > 5.00 m33-3 > Leo's 5.00 m33-4 Dark_Alex Custom Firmware (Version Spoof) > I LOST IT NOOO!!!!!

Got a PSP go FW 5.70 ---> 6.10 OFW (Waiting Patiently for HACK) ---> Impatiently updated to 6.20

Got a PS3 Slim! 3.10 ---> 3.15

Elite Poster

I won't be needing this game anymore because I'll just get the PS3 Slim for more realistic graphics.

dude I wouldn't even recommend buying the slim ps3 they took out a lot of stuff that was need for the fat ps3 and why is treyarch always making Cod for the wii everytime it sucks.
    Either they don't know,don't show,or don't care about wat's goin on in the hood.