network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default Wii Price Drop On The Horizon

If a recently leaked Toys R Us advertisement is to be believed, then we could be seeing a price drop heading for the Wii very soon.

The ad shows the Nintendo Wii priced fifty dollars cheaper, at a MSRP of $199 USD. According to the advertisement, the price drop does not mean the console must lose its bundled game to warrant its cheaper price, so it still comes with Wii Sports included in the box.

According to Kotaku's tipster, the ad is set to release in the end of September, on the 27th to be exact. So for those of you who are thinking of picking up a Wii soon, perhaps you should consider waiting for this unconfirmed price drop.

[via Kotaku]

reddit/u/prof1t

Haha lol.
    I guess they are just trying to keep up with the competition.

Last edited by aCekinG; 09-15-2009 at 03:36 PM.
    noSIG?

Spot Veteran

If this is true then I might consider buying a Wii after this price drop is confirmed. Can someone tell if it really is worth buying a Wii?

The only game I want to play on Wii is Muramasa, that's it! Super Mario Galaxy or Super Smash Brother or whatever it is called don't interest me one bit! However, I am not so sure if one game justifies my decision to spend 200 bux on a console. Okay, maybe new Zelda might interest me.