network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Baller

Default [Help] Assassin's Creed

can sum1 plz help me on assasin creed... its so hard 4 me to like even get to a freakin view point [if u kno wat i mean] .. so ok well im STUCK lol and it sux .. im stuck at the point where wen i get to another kingdom it says 3 investigations in order to get to assasination memory blah blah and then it says u must get to a view point... ok well ive actully went to ALL view points but it nun will show up exept sumthing that says i must help a civilian.. and thats just useless lol even tho i do save them... right now im in jerusalem and idk wat to do

i know wat you mean.
    first. when you see those blue wall that you can't walk thru. one of them has opened and go there to find a view point.

Spot Veteran

Oh wow more details!

Elite Poster

Did you get help yet? I beat the game awhile ago, I still have the game but not my saved game file. I need to play it again to get some more achievements, give me a better idea on where you are at if you're still stuck and I can try my best to lend you a hand... gamertag is plastiksmoke

PSP History: 3.50(Jap)--> 3.72--> PANDORA--> CFW 3.71 M33-4--> CFW 3.80 M33-5